Chapter 14

Hi
What is up. Yeah. My mom just revealed where she hid the pop tarts. LET THE FEAST BEGIN!!!!!!!I'm eating one right now. Its so good. I'm also listening to carry on my wayward son ( supernaturalists)
Anyway. CH. 13

The bell rang and I went to the rest of my classes as usual. I couldn't find Xavier so I met him after school at the abandoned lot.

Did anyone follow you?
I turn around. Its Xavier as a black cat. I wait for him to change back to human.
Xavier, aren't you going to change back
I ask
Better not. Just in case someone is watching. I bend down to Xavier and start petting him in cat form.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING! KNOCK IT OFF! He screams in my head
I'm going to look a little suspicious just standing in a vacant lot doing nothing.
I continue to stroke his head and pick him up.
Put me down
He whines
Let's go to my house. Then I'll put you down. Its only a couple of blocks.

*time skip*****

When we got to my house I was glad to pit him down. He would not shut up about how uncomfortable he was. It was funny the first few minutes, but by the time I got home it was just abnoctious. I quickly set him down and he shifted. His hair was a mess and he did not look pleased. NEVER! AGAIN! He blew hair out of his face and tried to smooth it back.
I heard the sound of fast footsteps approaching and saw my mom.
"Hey Ari. Your home a little later than expected. Xavier." She nodded towards him. I could hear another set of footsteps. Dad. He repeated what my mom already said and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cookies and cream ice cream out of the freezer. He then proceeded to the living room, sat on the sofa and watched NASCAR. So, since we're all here, давайте приступим к делу. (We can get down to business.)" My mom and dad went around closing blinds and locking doors. " мы получили большую проблему. то разрывает ETIS. мы не знаем, что. мы уже потеряли половину нашего Panther клуба. Это произошло вчера. Я делал мой путь через окраине нижних отделах и наткнулся некоторую информацию. Мужчина Тигр темно-красный и белый. Он имеет один глаз, что черная, а другая, что белое с шрам татуировки происходит через него. Этот человек может быть кто угодно. Они имели доклады различных животных одного и того же записке, кроме шрама. Мы должны быть осторожны, это может быть кто угодно. ( we have got a major problem. something is tearing up Etis. we don't know what. we've already lost half of our Panther squad. That happened yesterday. I've been making my way through the outskirts of the lower regions and came across some info. A male Tiger of dark red and white. He has one eye that's black and another that is white with a scar tattoo going through it. This person could be anyone. They have had reports of different animals of the same memo except the scar. We need to be careful it could be anyone.) "
Mom and dad continued fixing the blinds and and unlocking doors.
"So, what do you want for dinner?"

Hello! As promised! And right on time!
Just so you know, the panther squad is like the secret service. The best of the best.
I feel like I just had an imagination boost of caffeine. I've got sooo many ideas for this story. Hope u enjoy

Love pop tarts
~iloveredpandas~~~~~~~