Chapter 13

I walk into my class and see Xavier. he looked nervous. Что-то не так. будьте бдительны (something isn't right. Stay alert.)
The bell rang and I took my seat as a sub stepped inside the classroom. "My name is Mr. Logan and I will be your substitute for today. He had military styled blond hair and a clean crisp suit that looked way too expensive to be inside a junior high. I could tell Xavier was feeling the same his thoughts were idled. He was trying to figure this man out. Would he have to break a few ribs or just do the assigned homework. Was he a threat? Xavier came to a quick conclusion: wait and listen, then figure out if I need to crush his skull. I immediately blocked him out after that thought and went on listening to the teacher. " ms. Parshey. May I talk to you outside. I could see Xavier tense up the moment he heard that. I opened up my mind again. I'll listen in. If he gets to far away I'll follow. I gave a small nod and made my way out. "I was just wondering," he started. "If your mothers name was Linda by any chance and your father Robert?" You get that? I asked Xavier. Yeah. Don't tell him the truth. "Uh, no sorry." I reply. " can I get back to class now?" I ask as nicely as my rushing mind allowed. "Yes you may." I walked back into class as he followed. I quickly sat down and went back to my work. I didn't look up but I could feel him staring at me.

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY. *SNIFFLES* I WISH I COULD HAVE UPDATED SOONER. I FEEL LIKE A JERK. SO HERE YOU GO!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT. HAPPY SUMMER!!! TO MOST OF YOU. I REALIZE SOME MAY STILL BE IN SCHOOL. JUST HANG IN THERE!!! NOT MUCH LONGER!!! Got to go. Writing next chapter right now to publish tomorrow.

May the force be with you
Iloveredpandas §^-^§