Chapter 15

Xavier went home after quickly speaking to my mom in hush. Who knows what that was all about.

I stand I the living room by myself, the static of the TV fading into the back. "Someone's here." I growl. Without any notice at all, I rush off to the side pushing over the chair my dad was just sitting in seconds before. My mom enters, already in her form.  "We've got company!" 

"Who?" At this point we've gathered together already in form. I quickly nudge the blinds and look through. "Xavier!" 

A black cat is dangling from a wolves jaw. The group's pack leader gazes around and then stares at me. The next thing I realize, I'm out the door and my jaw is embedded in one of the wolves neck. A large yelp is heard, but I continue forward trying to attack my way through the large pack and get to my friend. 

I quickly dodge another swipe attempt. A large wolf pounces and unable to dodge, I quickly turn into a mouse. Barely. I quickly squeeze through before I'm in front of a large mouth. "Oh. What pretty Teeth." 

I scream, well, squeak, and turn into the biggest animal I can think of. Gosh, I feel fat, aaaaaaand i'm a bear. This is good. I swing and that wolf is down.

Gettinga BEARing of my surroundings I quickly see the silver wolf dashing off. 

Next thing I know I'm dashing after it at top speeds as a horse. I quickly pass the silver andand immediately rear back on two, causing the wolf to stop. he drops Xavier by a tree. 

"i'm surprised to see you've actually followed me littled Ari. Don't worry about your boyfriend over there he's safe, for now. He'll have a couple marks and some bruises but he should be fine."

"why do you take him?"

"No reason that concerns you. Wev'e been tracking down all kinds of creatures for a while. You should really be more careful who you go after!." He lunges at my legs, causing me to tumble. Before he can get a good bite, I quickly change into a  snake, and sprint my way out from underneath. Before I can change shape, a large noise goes off in my head. The silver wolf seems to hear it too. He creepily stares at me before dodging off into the night. Without a moments hesitation, I turn into a black cat, grab Xavier and run. 

DONT KILL ME I KNOW IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!

*weeps in corner*

BUT HEY, IM BACK WITH SOME MORE CONTENT. HIGH SCHOOLL IS OVER IN 11 DAYS WOOP WOOP!

1 WEEK OF SUMMER VACTION AND THEN COLLEGE STARTS. THEN I GET 2 MORE WEEKS AFTER BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN.

*I think I'm killing myself*

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

READ AND LIKE AND FOLLOW AND ASK SOME QUESTIONS!!!
LOVE YOU ALL

RED PANDA OUT!

Sorry I couldn't find the italicize button or anything