chapter 3

I woke up and quickly slipped on my black tennis shoes, a pair of Jean shorts, and my favorite blue tank top. I knew my mom would be waking up any minute to get ready for work so i quickly made a note telling my mom i would be gone for a while. I went through the front door and decided the best place to practice would be the old factory down the street. No one ever went there anymore since the company shut down. I ran all the way there. When i got there i pushed open the back door and went inside. " Hello" i said. "Is anyone in here?" All i heard in reply was the sound of crickets so i slowly made my way inside and decided to check the place out. The room i entered was really large and dusty. I noticed poles criss-crossing above my head. I noticed very large pieces of equipment all covered in dust and cobwebs. I decided to first figure out what i was thinking before i started to transform. All of a sudden something didn't feel right. I immediately fell on all fours and grew fur all along my body. "Perfect." i said shocked. I thought i couldn't talk in this form. I then remembered i had screamed in the bathroom. I didn't talk. So that must be the reason. I decided to try and change back into human form by thinking about being a human. In just 10 seconds i was back into my human form. Now that that ahs been figured out, i changed back into my tiger form and found a broken piece of glass in one of the corners. I looked in the mirror and just stared at myself for awhile. snap. What was that? I quickly changed back into human form to see a boy, about the same age as me with brown hair and brown eyes. Wow, he is gorgeous...wait, why am i thinking that? When he saw me he immediately freaked out and started running. "Wait, I'm not going to hurt you!" That was lame genius. Dissapointed, i decided to leave and do research at home. I had nothing bettter to do. I was already walking down the sidewalk when i saw that boy. He was walking straight towards me until he looked me in the eye. He immediately looked panicked, turned around and started running. I was thinking of following him, but i decided not to. That didn't mean i wouldn't try to find him. I quickly made my way home.

*************** A/N ****************

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally didnt need to sneak around at night to connect with my wifi to publish this chapter. awesome.

what did you think of that chapter/ i cant wait to find out what happened with that guy. did he hear her, or see her shapeshift? i wonder. oh well, guess youll have to find out tomorrow. ciao, iloveredpandas!! ( and yes, i really do love red pandas. they are sooooooo cute!!!!!!)