1.You're Late

You see a busy traffic, everyone busy to start their workmood. Pedestrians walking by the sideways ,few taking their coffee from the nearby restaurant.

A mid of these people you see a young girl wearing black jeans peach colour shirt running in a hurry. That's Dr.Amyra, a Resident in one of the top most  Multi speciality hospital St. William.

Yep! am late on my first day for which I shouldn't have blamed my early morning routine jogging, yoga,visit the elders in primacy health care centre and ask about their health status. But now I should focus on reaching the hospital as early as possible. I always prefer walking than hiring a cab. It makes me to look around the people their life making me wonder what a different life am leading.

Enough of thinking! Hurry up Amyra!!
Finally I reached the reception desk and checked in.

"You must be the new resident joining in the mid of the year " the nurse Bella asked with a smile.
"Yeah, Hello Am Dr. Amyra. Nice to meet you "
"You are a bit late on your first day I guess " Bella said with a questionable tone.

When Amyra thought of replying there was an announcement saying all the pediatric residents are informed to be present near the OPD. The CEO will be addressing them shortly.

I asked Bella for the directions and ran through the hall.
Chattering is heard everywhere.
A man stands near the stage and starts speaking holding the mic in his hand "Everyone are asked to be seated. It's time for our beloved CEO sir to address you all" by saying this he moves away from the stage.

Moving towards the mic wearing a black suit light grey shirt tucked in showing a gesture of respect here comes the CEO Dr. Vaibhav "I know it's a very busy day for all . Without any further delay I would like to say a few arrangements our hospital has made which are to be followed in the upcoming days. Everyone will be having a visit to the local region,  reach the people, do their regular health status updates monthly once. Not only that we also have helping hands from our police forces whenever we visit, also they'll provide us their training residential house for stay over. This will be followed upto 8 months. If this camping becomes a successful one, we might think of extending this plan" saying this his eyes was searching was someone among the crowd.

Then it paused at one person Amyra. There she is, struggling herself to fit in the crowd. She could barely stand after having a run through the hallways. Trying to balance her pace she moves little backwards and just a few steps she bumps into a person.

The feeling of the chest muscles as if they were strong as wall made her to wonder what's this person made off ? She turns her head, jaw dropped, lips parted a little , it was a perfect masculine figure. "Pardon me. I was a bit clumsy " Amyra spoke in a polite manner. No response from the other side.

He just passed by ignoring her.

What a nature! 

Then her looks went towards the stage. She saw Dr. Vaibhav looking at her . She bowed her head down showing her gratitude. He gave her a smile ensuring that she was in the right place. The crowd dispersed.

Amyra went to Pediatric Supervisor Chamber, entered the room by knocking. As her foot steps went forward she had a pause by looking at the man in front. Oh no! Don't tell that the man I bumped is my Supervisor.

The man stared at her. "Yes" the depth in his voice made her more nervous. Not letting to any more embarrassing situation she introduced herself   "Hello, myself Dr.Amyra , am the new resident joining from today."

"Oh, so it's you. Am Dr.Ayaan. You should have been reporting an hour ago. And what's the time now ? If you are so carefree then why did you opt this job ? "

"Am sorry sir." He thought that she would give further statement for her mistake but she remained in silence keeping her head down.

" I hope you'll never repeat this mistake. I got to know that you have been allotted to assist me during my rounds and yeah more like a assistant who hang around me. Hope that won't be any trouble for you"

"No sir"

"Just be checking onto the reception desk. I have nothing else to say.You may leave now "

Amyra left the room.

It was her first day still there were many children came up for their routine check up. As it was the only Hospital across the city which had Pediatric care at high standards.

Having a boss who's very punctual to his work would make any one life tiring as he'll.But surprising it was different for Amyra. The more patients came in ,the more she rejoiced.

Ayaan who noticed this behavior of her with children marked a strange remark in his mind.

The day ended and night shift people started to arrive at the hospital.
Amyra packed her things, left the hospital walking in sidewalks. Just then she received a call " what's the status?"