chapter. i

oh my god
oh
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

chapter i:
my lady,
a woman of courtesy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
god
she took me to the sky

lady of the night is a legend circulating around london about a lady around 5'6 or 170cm, dressed in black or dark colored clothing. she usually wanders the street later in the night emitting a sense of dread for those who saw her.

her heels clicking against the ground, her eerie humming and her wicked smile when she spotted a victim walking alone. most of her suspected victims are male, founded in dark alleyways behind buildings. there's been a few female suspected victims now and then but not as much as the males.

the song she hums is speculated to be 'london bridge' or possibly be 'ring a ring o roses' and some witnesses said, at times, she wasn't alone. those people said they've spotted her wandering the streets of london with one or two men behind her.

her real identity, same goes with those two men, has never been revealed. but it is said that she is a beautiful lady with an enchanting gaze and a hypnotic voice. her looks could not be compared to anyone, she was something that even god couldn't compete.

but as there's been no proof of her actual presence, she is deemed as fake.

the lady of the night, the charming lady, the lullaby lady, etcetera etcetera, no matter how you see it, it should always be noted that no one shall dare disrespect her name as they will be slain in agony.

but alas, now she is nothing but a mere legend.

or is it ?

who truly knows ?

as of now, jack the ripper has been taking the spotlight, who even cares about the lady of night even more ?

none, but the queen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

baby, baby,
you got me losing my mind tonight.
toxic, toxic,
i tell my friends that i'm fine.
it's a lie.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

you open your eyes gently as the curtains of your room pulled to the side, "it's time to wake up, darling. you're late for breakfast" the deep voice belonging to an elegant but dark man named lucifer as he stares at you with those rose red eyes, waiting for you to step out of your bed.

you pull the covers up without saying a word, hiding from the annoying sunlight. lucifer lets out a disappointed sigh at your reaction and shakes his head, he smiles and gently pulls the covers off of you but the cover, the damn thing wouldn't budge.

or more correctly, you wouldn't budge.

"darling, breakfast will be cold soon. it's time to wake up" he hears your noises of disagreement as he forcefully rips the covers off of you, revealing you, in a fetus position, with open eyes.