Chapter 3

E: - "So, here's the plan. Willow, Gus, Luz, you distract the guards. Lilith, you sneak inside with Hunter, and Darius and i will help you if something bad happens with the Emperor. Clear everyone?"

Everyone nods.

E: - "Then let's go save Blight brother!"

L: - "Perfect!!"

The brunette claps her hands together.

L: - "Ami and Emira said that they're waiting at the nearby clearing. Can we go pick them up real quick, Eda?"

Eda sighs and nods.

E: - "Yes but quickly. Let's go now."

...

...

_____________________________________

Amity & Emira: - "I'll punch any guards face if i have to."

Luz chuckles.

L: - "Yes you will, batata. Let's go now."

Emira rolls her eyes playfully as Amity looks like her heart's about to explode.

Everyone laughs as they all head to the Emperor's castle.

______________________________________

...

______________________________________

Hunter takes a deep breath as Willow and Luz distract the guards with plant spells and Gus making illusions of the girls.

H: - "Let's go."

Lilith and the blonde nod as she starts leading the way, the pair disguised as scouts and Darius and Eda following a bit further behind for security.

And the Blight sisters; Amity helps distracting the guards with her beloved and her friends, and Emira is following Lilith and Hunter, dressed as a scout too.

L: - "Alright, the throne room should at the left."

Lilith turns around to the coven head and her sister as she gives them a little hand gesture.

They both nod as they start walking a bit closer to Hunter and Emira as Lilith walks away.

______________________________________

Em: - " I'll punch the Emperor if i have too. I swear if Edric's already... i will-"

The angry twin's whispers get cut by the blonde.

H: - "Hey, hey. Calm down alright? I know how you feel, and i totally feel the same. But if we wanna save Edric, we gotta be as quiet and unnoticeable as possible for him."

He gives her a quick reassuring nudge as she laughs and nods.

Em: - " Yeah, let's go."

They now walk to the left, where the throne room was.

Suddenly, the pair of teens get blocked by a guard.