Chapter 13: We get pursued by the US government

The shark was huge. We all stopped swimming. Jay got out his scar to try and shoot it but Anna signaled for him to not shoot it. Anna looked towards me and did a swinging motion, signaling for me to take out my lightsaber. I wasn't sure if it was going to work underwater but I tried it out anyways.
I took out my pommel and activated it. The blue energy surged out of it, it was stronger than before, and blue lightning sparks were surrounding it. The shark seemed to be attracted to the blue light radiance that my sword gave out and it swam over towards it. I swam out of the way, and I realized that the shark was going to chase me, so I was going to be the distraction for them. Finn took out a grapple hook and grappled onto the shark's upper body. He pulled in and landed on its body, where he was close to the fin. The shark started moving around which made Finn fall off its body. The shark chased me around. I was swimming as fast as I could, I made some turns here and there to confuse the shark a bit. But it eventually caught on and got closer to me. The shark must have really wanted my light saber since it opened it's mouth wide to take a bite out of it. Just as it opened it's mouth. I swung my lightsaber and blue lightning went out and shocked the shark. The shark went back a little bit. Anna and Ariana swam towards the shark. Jay hit it with his gun and weakened it a bit. Anna then grappled onto the shark and got on top of its body. She grabbed the key. The shark started causing a tantrum, however. It started moving around which made Anna fall off, the key slipped out of her hands and was just in the water. Ariana swam towards the key and grabbed it, but Anna was descending down while the shark was going towards her to bite her. I swam as fast as I could to save Anna in time. 
The shark opened its mouth wide, and I saved Anna just in time, however the shark bit my foot. Which really hurt but the black-blueish lightning started sparking everywhere. The shark was sent into another state of shock. The shark descended into the bottom of the ocean, and we swam back up. 
I swam up with Anna in my arms. I felt heroic. But the craziest part was that my leg was okay, I didn't feel any pain at all. 
We got back up on shore and I checked up on my leg, there was nothing, no bite marks, not a single bruise or scratch or anything. We all took off our oxygen masks, we were tired but we accomplished our mission. We got the first key. "Are you okay, Ezra?" Anna asked me. "Yeah, I don't have a single injury." "That was weird though, how did you get out unscathed?" Finn asked. "I'm not sure." I didn't want to worry about it too much. But soon we would have even more things to worry about. People started to run away screaming, that was when I realized that the state guards, we saw earlier had noticed us and decided to evacuate the people and handle us. Military trucks pulled in, there was even a helicopter that came into the scene. On a loud speakerphone we heard one of the guys start talking. "Regalia soldiers, stand down! Drop all of your weapons and hand over the documents you have." "What do we do now?" Jay asked. We were cornered, we really couldn't escape unless we went back into the ocean, but I'm sure those guys would send a submarine down or something. 
"We fight!" Anna said as she pulled out a shot gun. She started shooting and hit two of those guys in the head. "Fire!" the commander had said. I took out my lightsaber and cut all of the bullets the fired at us. Jay got out his sniper and started sniping some of the guys. 
We were really going to take on the US military. A couple military tanks pulled in. They weren't afraid to use big explosions on us because they fired without hesitation. The place exploded luckily none of us were hit. We all ran off in different directions. I went closer to some of the soldiers and chopped off their heads with my lightsaber. 
Jay was sniping from afar and Ariana and Finn were helping out with the chopping of heads. 
Anna hijacked one of their tanks and we all got into it. "Do you even know how to drive this thing?" I asked her as I got in. "Nope" She drove as the guys kept on shooting at us. "I'll shoot them back" Finn said as he got into the shooter side. He was pretty good at shooting them. Loud explosions were heard, most of the guys were defeated and taken down. They called for backup, but we were already out of the beach. The whole beach looked like a mess. Anna drove onto the road, cars honked and swerved trying to avoid crashing into the vehicle. 
My phone started ringing, it was the guy's number, I answered. "The next key is in Las Vegas, call me when you get there" he said. The call ended. "You heard him, right?" I said. "Las Vegas huh?" Anna said as she was trying to avoid crashing into vehicles. In the sky the helicopter was following us, it shot one of our tires and we swirled around, Anna lost control and the vehicle flipped over a bridge. We crashed down and landed at this place near a river.
"Everyone all right?" Jay asked. "Yeah, still hanging in there." Finn said as he gave a thumbs up. "Quick! Let's get out." Anna said as she rushed out of the vehicle. We all looked up and the helicopter was in midair not doing anything. "Looks like its still searching for us." Finn said. 
"Ariana, you still have the key right?" Anna asked. "Yeah I do." We went under the bridge and hid there. We were planning our next move. 
"Now this guy wants us to go to Las Vegas! What a drag" Finn said. 
"The car is still at that restaurant's parking lot" Jay said. "Well forget it, it's gonna take over a day to get to Las Vegas. We only have 3 days left to find the ring and the documents." Anna said.
We would need a plane to get to Las Vegas faster but that wouldn't be possible since we were being heavily pursued.
We decided to go to a nearby hotel. We made sure to keep ourselves lowkey.
We booked 1 night at the hotel. 
"So what are we gonna do now?" Finn asked. "Not sure," Jay said. "You guys, I'm going to bed" Ariana said. "Goodnight!" Finn said. "I might as well head to sleep as well." Jay said. It was just left with me, Finn and Anna. Anna was just watching TV while Finn was wiping his guns. 
"Man, this is really stressful" Finn said. "Yeah" I said while laying back on the couch. 
Anna got bored of what she was watching and decided to get up and head to bed. "I'm headed to bed, goodnight guys. Try not to stay up too late" "Gotchu" Finn said. 
I went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram, me and Finn weren't going to go to bed, or we would probably just go to sleep in the living room. After Finn got done cleaning his last gun, he set it down on the table. 
"You looking at flight prices?" He said as he got on his phone and relaxed on the couch. "Nah" 
I decided I had enough of scrolling through Instagram and I set my phone down. I was thinking to myself, "What would Austin do if he were in this situation?" You're a wanted criminal throughout the whole country, you have to get back a super important ring and documents that were stolen. It was all so stressful. I started getting mad, whoever stole the ring, and the documents really caused a lot of stress on my life. Like whoever did it must have not gotten any attention when they were younger so now, they wanna get attention.
I fell asleep mad; I started blaming the thief for everything that's happened up until now. 
As I was sleeping, I heard voices, like there were people talking right in front of me or something. "Are they dead?" one voice said. "No dumbass, how could they be dead?" the other voice said. 
I realized that the voices weren't in my dream and so I opened my eyes. I saw Nathaniel and Moy standing right there arguing. 
"Oh, he's awake" Nathaniel said looking towards me. 
"Nathaniel?" I said confused. "Good to see you're still alive and kicking, Ezra" he said. Moy looked at me and gave me another one of her side-eyes. It had pissed me off as usually. "Glad to see you too, Miss I'm too classy for this world." I said to her. "Shut up" she said.
"Whoa man, what time is it? And who are these guys." Finn said as he woke up and started rubbing his eyes. "It's 2 am right now." Nathaniel said as he checked his phone. 
"Why are you guys here?" I asked. "Well, we were here in Orlando to try and find hints of who the thief could actually be and try and find the ring. We found out that you guys were located in Orlando, and you were wanted criminals, so I turned on my Iphone tracker to track down yours. By the way we came via the window" 
"Well we're not gonna stay here for much longer." Finn said. "Yeah, we need to get to Las Vegas quick" I continued. Nathaniel and Moy both looked at each other "Why Las Vegas?" Moy asked. "To find the second-" "We think the ring might be there" I said cutting off Finn. I felt that we shouldn't be telling them about that masked guy and the six keys. 
"Oh did you guys already buy plane tickets?" Nathaniel asked. "No actually. We don't have enough money." "Yeah, that was a trick question, I actually bought plane tickets already. We were going to Vegas too since a lot of theft happens there." Nathaniel said jokingly. 
"Wait really?" me and Finn both said surprised. "Yeah. I bought 7 plane tickets. Me and Moy will be going there later though." 
This was good news for us. Nathaniel was such a good friend. He had already planned ahead and bought us tickets for Vegas. We still had a chance. 
The next morning came by. Me and Finn explained to the others about how Nathaniel and Moy came and gave us plane tickets to Vegas. We rushed to the airport as fast as we could, we only had one hour to get there.
Finally we arrived at the airport and boarded the plane. We were actually headed to Vegas.