Pregnancy Announcement

Chapter Five | Pregnancy Announcement

Liked by uceyjucey, jonathanfatu, wwe, brie and 10,000,000 othersmisshoney I'm so happy to share that I've been promoted to the title just above Queen

misshoney I'm so happy to share that I've been promoted to the title just above Queen...Mom!!! Two hearts beat inside of me now...That's more love. Two brains and two souls...that's so much power. Really been feeling like the ultra super Honey cause my body is doing such miraculous work. This is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to meet my tiny soul mate Earth side!!!

To my baby, I thank you for choosing me as your mommy! The core of me holds your life right now, and soon your life will be my core! I hold my head higher with the confidence you already gift. You are the best of me and I promise to protect you and be the best version of myself for you always, always. Hold my pinky with the grip of your little fingers until we can hold hands and walk through this world together rain or shine. You're forever mine. I got you🤎
View all 32,892 comments
arianagrande 🤎🤎🤎🤎
badgalriri I am so excited for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
leighannepinnock Congrats. I wish you and your baby the best in the years to come.
sza You'll be a great mom congratulations.
keke Lol I just seen you and you didn't tell me. Congratulations, you have new life coming!
nikkigarcia You're going to be such a Badass mommy! Congratulations!
brie Look who hopped on the baby train!
trinity_fatu I hope enjoy every moment of this time with your new baby.
normani You're gonna make motherhood look fabulous!
chiquis Comprometidos! 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
rhearipley_wwe Can't wait to meet the baby I wrestled 🤪🥰
thecjperry You are going to be the best mama!
thebrandirhodes A grand adventure is about to begin. I wish you a safe delivery.
reneepaquette Your baby hit the parent jackpot!
rondarousey Wishing you a safe, easy delivery and a healthy baby.
biancabelairwwe I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!
carmellawwe Wishing you all the happiness that parenting can bring — and then some!
joviejovie I can't wait to meet those tiny little feet!
marysemizanin Welcome to parenthood! You're going to be an amazing mother.
charlottewwe You'll be a wonderful parent.
beckylynchwwe Buckle up! It's going to be an exciting ride!
alexa_bliss_wwe Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

Honey Venus Pregnant With First Child

Honey Venus, whose real name is Honey Amargo-Misipeka is the longest-reigning SmackDown Women's Champion in WWE's history.

Congrats to Honey Venus! The 35-year-old WWE Superstar made an emotional announcement during SmackDown and on Instagram on Friday night she is expecting her first child.

WWE shared the announcement on Twitter:

WWE
@WWE

@MissHoney has some news for the @WWEUniverse and @HoneyHive....She is expecting a BABY!!!! #SmackDown