1

UNEDITED

Why is it so bright? Wasn't I hit by a car? Whatever. If this is heaven, then this should be my paradise, so I can sleep.

I lazily pull the sheets over my head and snuggle back into the comfy pillow my head has been in. I was about to fall asleep when I hear something shatter and break. The fuck? If this was my paradise, then why the fuck did someone wake me up? Dear God, this place sucks, this is false advertisement.

Seeing as though it would take me a while to wake up from that rude wake up call, I sit up a little to assess my situation. First off, I know for sure my dream paradise ain't no BC looking bedroom, it would more likely be clouds or something. So, this is bull shit.

Either God sucks or I'm not in heaven.

Finding the... maid.... looking at me with shock, I mimic her, showing the same gob smacked expression. First off, ew I don't even know why she is being kinky in my vicinity, and secondly, why the fuck is a kinky mother fucker in my vicinity. My head hurt just thinking about it. Feeling my forehead, I try to decipher if I have a fever. Feeling my sweaty forehead, my headache doubled because of the questions that are now swimming through my head.

One, why do I have a fever and drenched in sweat, and secondly, why is my hand the size of a toddlers. Because, if my memory served me correctly, I AM A MOTHER FUCKING 25-YEAR-OLD. Sigh. I can't be bothered.

Looking around I spot a mirror. Looking into it, I see huge, mismatched eyes. While my left eye has a dull grey blue color, my right is split in two. The left half is also the same greyish blue color, but my right is a pretty light brown color. After admiring my eyes for a while, I'm able to tell that it is somewhat hard to see out of the eye that looks like the color was split in half with a sharp knife.

I have pale white skin, with pink lips in the shape of a heart, and my hair is even whiter than my skin, being as white as snow. Looking at all my features, I can tell that I am no older than a 5 year old, and that's pushing it.

After taking my appearance in, I decided not to worry too much about it. I already couldn't remember my past name, so what's the point in worrying about it?

Looking back at my rude perverted alarm clock, I see her coming in through the door with 3 good looking people. Two adults, and a cute little boy. The adults, which I'm assuming are my new parents, were stunning.

My 'dad' had the same color brown hair as me with deep brown eyes. He looked handsome, but fierce at the same time. He could either split the heavens with his glare, or have more emotions than anyone swirling deeply in his eyes. On the other hand, my 'mom' was beautiful. Long blonde hair, with the same blue color as me. The only difference in our eyes being the life in hers, almost lightening her blue eyes, while mine look dead, with no certain emotion in them. She was thin, but had a healthy amount of curve in her. My new mother my be the prettiest person I've ever laid eyes on. Finally, the young boy looked nothing like any of us. He had curly black hair, with green eyes. The eyes looked innocent, with so much life in them that I felt grossed out.

While I was evaluating all of them, they all looked at me with three different emotions: Joy, worry, and shock. I didn't want to lengthen out anything that can be solved quickly, so I just answered their question with my own. "Who are y'all?"

Apparently this question wasn't good enough. It's been three days since I've met all of these different people, or should I say characters. This whole stupid rip off version of what I thought was heaven is actually a story I remember from my past life. It's called "Destiny" something but I couldn't care less.

The only reason I know this is because of the other young boy I met the other day. His name is Zachary Hayes Everdean. He's my adopted older brother. My parents names are Ashley Jade Everdean, and my Dad's is Atticus Lee Everdean.

My adopted brother was one of the 3 male leads of the story. Because of my bad health in the story, my parents adopted him in fear of me suddenly passing away. They were worried they would be too old to have another heir if I died, so adopting was the best option.

The problem isn't that I'm terminally ill, and it's not the fact that I'm canon fodder that dies in the original, no. It's that my older brother becomes crazy after my death and becomes obsessive over him. In the story the male lead, Samuel, is my favorite, so I have to protect him.

Starting now, I will calm down at least stop Zachary from becoming obsessive, and change him into a loving male lead, while also sleeping the whole time!

I hope y'all enjoy this new story. I'm actually pretty motivated to write this one, so I hope y'all like it.