Gymnastics (GANG IMAGINE)

You have started dance+gymnastics+ballet since you were 2, The gang didn't know you can do splits, backflips, cartwheels, aerials, etc.

One day.
You were bored as fuck. You just kept on doing middle splits, front splits and handstands in your room. You wented to do aerials and cartwheels but you didn't have enough space in your house. So you went out and you started to do aerials, cartwheels, handstands, acrobatic moves, etc.

Ponyboy looked outside the window and watched you doing a front aerial, side aerial, front walkover, back walkover, back handspring, standing back tuck, and more.

"Hey Johnny look!" Ponyboy called him and it caught the gangs attention now they were literally watching you.

Until Steve jumped in and started doing flips outside with you.

"Hey Steve do you know how to do a back walkover with no hands?" You asked

You didn't know how to do a back walkover with no hands, does back aerial even exist? Front aerial is basically just front walkover without hands.

He did a back walkover and then tried to do a back walkover with no hands but he fell in he's ass. He started laughing though.

You did a round off, back handspring, and a back tuck and you almost fell.

Sodapop jumped in and started doing backflips.

You started watching them do flips and you just stared at them while doing a middle split

They tried doing a front split and a middle split but they just can't do it.

Ponyboy and Dal chimed in and Ponyboy just tried to do splits  but he stopped when he heard a crack from Dally trying to do a split

The rest jumped in and the gymnast trio *AHEM* Soda, Steve, and Two-bit *AHEM*

Sodapop and Steve did partner moves while Two-bit tried to do pirouettes like you did but he was dizzy from trying.

Darry was just watching you guys while laughing.

Johnny tried to do a cartwheel but he fell when he was trying to do one.

.....

A/n
THAT'S IT
LEAVE A VOTE PLEASE