Dance Duet 🩰 (Ponyboy Curtis Imagine)

You didn't really know Ponyboy that well.
But he knows you well.

There were clubs in the school.

Ponyboy obviously choose the journalism club.

But when he checked in the club papers he's name wasn't there.

Ponyboy's POV
I checked the papers and my name wasn't there.. Strange

The journalism club adviser is Sir Justin.
"

Sir! I chose the journalism club, why isn't my name there?" I asked, I am so confused. My braincells started to literally disappear (☠️)

"Uhhh well it's because there's too many students and we can't teach like 50 students so we put the others in different clubs." He said, walking away.

My eyes wided, I checked the papers. And my name was in the dance CLUB AAAAAAAA.

But on the bright side, my crush Y/n L/n is in the dance club.

when she performs on stage, I always watched.
She's really good at lyrical dances and ballet.

The costume, hair, makeup, choreography and emotion was absolutely fantastic.

But on the dark side, I don't know how to dance. It is gonna be so embarrassing. My crush knows how to dance, she'll probably laugh at me.

I walked inside the dance club room and there were a bunch of girls and some boys.

I spotted Y/n, she was wearing a black leotard that ended on her groin paired with white ballet shoes.

She was fixing her low ponytail while the girl beside her was doing turns.

....
Y/N's POV
"Okay how about you boys go to the other room while me and the girls can practice the group dance." Miss Becky said.

"Okay 1,2,3,4"

"Y/N, cartwheel! Kayla, front walkover! Valerie, round off and handspring!"

Miss Becky kept calling the rest of my classmates's names and what their suppose to do.

It was going well until, this girl called Mia fell down during her front aerial. She wore socks, that's a bad decision. The floor was slippery.

" No crying! Mia, no crying your 16 years old, stop crying like a baby." Miss Becky said.

"Um..How about let's take one of the boys and one of you girls to have a duet together." Miss Becky said while chuckling.

My eyes just wided while Valerie was grinning.

"In case the group dance won't win. I have duet ready!"

"Let's have Ponyboy Curtis and Y/n L/n."
I just crossed my arms and stand in a sassy-type.

.....

My position in the group dance was replaced
by Mia. I had the easy parts all I had to do was cartwheels, turns and dance moves that don't include flexibility.