Extraordinary

The same Rune language, the same solemn and taut feeling.

Where is this? What do I want to do? I wonder... Zhou Mingrui calmed down, silently repeated the two people's question.

What impressed him most was not the words or the meaning of the words, but the panic, alarm, fear and awe of the man and woman.

Inexplicably pull two people into this gray fog world, even as the "perpetrator" of their own, is also unusually stunned and shocked, not to mention belong to the passive side of them!

In their eyes, this kind of thing, this kind of encounter, is beyond imagination, is it not?

At this moment, Zhou Minrui came up with two choices: one is to pretend to be a victim, to hide his real identity, in exchange for a certain degree of trust, to wait and see what happens and fish in troubled waters; the other is to maintain the mysterious image in the eyes of the man and woman, to actively guide the development of things and to obtain valuable information from it.

Without much time to think and think, Zhou Mingrui grasped the fleeting thoughts in his mind and made a quick decision to try the second method.

Use each other's mental state now, grasp their own biggest advantage!

There was a brief silence for a few seconds above the grey mist. Zhou Mingrui gave a small laugh, flat in tone, low but not deep, as if he were responding to a polite greeting from a visitor:

"An attempt."

An attempt to... A try? Audrey Hall looked at the mysterious man in the grey mist and thought it was absurd, funny, frightening, strange.

I was just in my bedroom, at my dressing table, when I turned my head and came to this place full of fog!

How strange it is!

Audrey took a breath, smiled with impeccable politeness, and asked rather perturbed:

"Is the attempt over, Sir? Can we go back now?"

Alger Wilson tried to make a similar attempt, but the veteran, calmer, resisted the urge and watched in silence.

Looking at his questioner, Mr. Zhou could barely see through the blur the figure of a tall girl with silky blond hair, but her features were vague.

He was not in a hurry to answer the girl's question, but turned to look at the man on the other side, whose hair was dark blue and dishevelled like seaweed, and whose figure was medium and not strong.

At this moment, Zhou Mingrui suddenly had a realization. When he became stronger or had a deeper understanding of the foggy world, he might be able to really see through the haze and see clearly what the girl and the man looked like.

In this case, they were the guests and I was the host!

A change of attitude, Zhou Mingrui immediately felt some details that had not been paid attention to.

The girl with the sweet voice and the quiet, reserved man were both rather illusory, tinged with a faint red, like the shadow of the two crimson "stars" on the grey mist.

And this projection is based on his connection to the crimson, a connection that is invisible but that he can really grasp.

Cut that link, the projection will dissipate, and they can return... Zhou Mingrui nodded invisibly, looked at the blonde girl and smiled softly:

"Of course, if you'd formally asked, I could have you back right now."

Audrey, who could not hear the malice, was relieved, convinced that the gentleman who could do such a wonderful thing had promised to keep it.