Code name

"You may call me a fool."

The short answer soon died away in the great temples and fogs, but in Audrey's and Alger's hearts, the voice reverberated long, creating ripples and ripples.

Did not think that it should be this feeling of address, perfect reflects the mysterious, powerful, weird image of address!

After a few seconds of silence, Audrey stood up, lifted her skirt, bent her knees and saluted Min-Rui Zhou:

"Dear Mr. Fool, may I venture to implore you to bear witness to our bargain?"

"A little thing." Zhou Mingrui thought quickly, in accordance with the status of the way to answer.

"It's our pleasure, Mr. Fool." Alger stood up after him, put his right hand on his chest, and bowed.

Zhou Mingrui pressed with his right hand and smiled:

"You go on."

Alger nodded, sat down again, looked at Audrey, and said,

"If you can get your hands on ghost shark blood, send it to the Warrior and the Sea Bar on Pelican Street in the White Rose area of Port Pritzer and tell the owner, Mr. Williams, that it's what the Captain asked for."

"And when I've confirmed it, are you going to send me the address and the recipe, or am I going to tell you right here?"

Audrey thought for a moment, then smiled and said:

"I choose to be more private, right here, though it tests my memory."

Since Mr. Fool agreed to witness the exchange, that means there will be another such "party."

Thinking of all this, she suddenly turned her head sideways, her eyes shining at Zhou Mingrui, and suggested with great interest:

"Mr. Fool, would you mind 'trying' a few more times like this?"

Alger listened calmly and, with a thrill, chimed in:

"Mr. Fool, don't you think these 'parties' are very interesting? Although your power is beyond our imagination, there are always areas of the world that you do not understand and are not good at. The lady opposite is obviously of high birth, and I also have my own experience, insight, channels and resources. She and I may be able to help you at some point in the future to do the little things that are inconvenient for you to do yourself."

In his opinion, since he will be pulled into this place without any defense and resistance, it means that the initiative is in the hands of the mysterious Mr. Fool. He does not want to refuse to stop participating in the "party", so he is sure to succeed. Therefore, it is better to dig deeper and better the advantages of this encounter, and make up for the passivity and disadvantage with the harvest.

The three parties at the long table have different backgrounds, different resources, different news channels, different knowledge of the mysterious field. If they can communicate with each other, limited cooperation will produce wonderful effects that cannot be estimated and measured!

For example, the exchange of resources just decided, for example, if you want to kill a person, you can completely ask the "party members" who have nothing to do with you in appearance and substance to help, which will make things perfectly misguided to the other direction.

A lady of noble birth... How I act? Is my accent so pronounced? Audrey, with her mouth half open, started for a moment, but she soon recovered and nodded without hesitation:

[In view of the environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent operation of the source change App, huanyuanapp.org]

"Mr. Fool, I think this is a very good proposal, as long as the 'get-together' becomes regular, some things, if you are not convenient to come, can be transferred to us, of course, within our capacity."