Origin and cause

Hearing Klein's question, Dunn looked out the window into the hallway that led to the "Chanisgate," took out his pipe, stuffed it with tobacco and mint leaves, put it to the end of his nose, took a deep sniff, and said, with a slight drift in his voice:

"It is only at home that I can unbridled enjoy the wonderful mixture of tobacco and mint leaves... Kraven, you know the creation myth, right?"

"Of course, in my Sunday school initiation, I learned words from the Book of Revelation of the Night, in which both the Book of Wisdom and the Letter of the Holy One refer to the creation myth." Kline slowed down as he recalled the fragmentary memory of the original Lord. "The Creator awoke from the chaos, broke the darkness, created the first light, and himself was fully integrated into the universe, incarnated as all things, His body as earth, as stars, one of his eyes as the sun, the other as the red moon, part of his blood as seas and rivers, Nourishing and nurturing life..."

Cline paused, partly because of the blurring of the memory behind it, partly because of the resemblance between the creation myth and Pangu's story of the opening of the heavens...

The imagination of people from different worlds has something in common.

Dunn smiled at Klein's "conundrum" and added helpfully:

"His lungs became the spirit; His heart grew giant; His liver became a tree man; His head became a dragon; His kidneys became feathered serpents; His hair becomes an immortal bird; His ears became the Wolf; His mouth and teeth are alien; His remaining bodily fluids became the sea monster, the essence of which was Naga; His stomach, his small intestine, the evil parts of his body became demons, evil spirits and all kinds of unknown evil beings, His spirit became the Lord of the eternal sun, the storm, the God of knowledge and wisdom..."

"Out of His wisdom came man, the first Age, the Age of Chaos." Klein said the last sentence with a mixture of amusement and absurdity.

It was also the first time that he, as a keyboard folklorist, had come into contact with creation myths that were "arranged" in such detail, down to the very detail of which part of the creator each ranked race derived from.

It's like sitting in a row eating fruit...

And it is not only the text of the Night Goddess that says so, but also the church of the Lord of Storms, the God of Steam and Machinery, which does not elevate itself individually and demean the others...

This either means that the creation myth is true, or it hints that the churches, in prehistoric times, before the Fifth Century, after a long struggle and compromise, finally reached an agreement...

With this in mind, Klein suddenly had another question. He frowned slightly.

"I think it's a little bit of a question, why is it that the eternal sun, the Lord of storms, the God of knowledge and wisdom is born directly out of the spirit of the Creator, and the Goddess is not?"

In the prehistoric account of the Apocalypse of Night, the Night goddess did not wake up until the end of the second period, together with the Lord of storms, eternal sun and other gods, to protect and help mankind through the cataclyms, which is commonly known as the Tertiary period, the "Cataclyms era."

The god of Earth and the God of war appeared at the same time, and the God of steam and machinery, formerly known as the God of Craftsmen, did not appear until the Quaternary Period.

In this way, the status of the gods seems to be self-evident.

It's clear who's older and who's more orthodox!

This also caused some confusion among the followers of the night Goddess.

Dunn Smith, holding his pipe in his other hand, asked without answering: