NOELLA BLACK CLOVER (Part 1)

(Important Notice: This Story has many parts)

///////////////////////////////

Noelle groaned as her stomach rumbled. She was starving. No matter what she ate, she still felt this deep need for... something. But nothing was working.

She'd been hungry since she was born. Frankly, she'd gotten used to the underlying feeling of starvation. She brushed it off as something everyone went through. It wasn't even that bad, just a little niggle.

And then puberty hit, and her hunger exploded.

It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. With every passing day, she desired... something more. She didn't know what it was, but she knew that she wanted it. Doctors had written it off as psychological, but it felt too deep and too painful for her to just accept it. But no one could figure out what was wrong with her. She started feeling lightheaded and seeing spots if she over-exerted herself.

This didn't help her already poor magic control, and with that combination, she wound up in the Black Bulls squad.

Eventually, her lack of control was revealed to everyone in her squad.

They didn't laugh though. They offered to help her. Noelle almost cried, but then, she felt another pang of hunger.

Maybe they can help me with this too, Noelle thought. She opened her mouth to ask.

Then Asta held his hand out for her. "Come on." He said with a smile.

Noelle stared at the hand. A thought occurred to her, one she almost immediately brushed off for how ridiculous it was. The only thing that kept her from fully rejecting the idea was her hunger. She took the hand and let Asta pull her up.

"Let's get started on our journey." He said.

Noelle stared at him, her hunger spiking as she did so. Looking at him, she felt... something. She had been so hungry and, now before her was what may very well be the buffet to combat that hunger.

But... there was no way right?

///////////////////////////////

Noelle bobbed her head back and forth desperately, one hand keeping Asta's cock in place. She shook her head as she did and gave it a good suck.

Asta stiffened in pleasure as he instinctively put a hand on her head to keep her steady. He looked down. At that moment, Noelle looked up at him.

The sight of the silver-haired royal's red face with her mouth around his cock was too much. "Noelle," he gasped. "I'm gonna-" He came before he could finish his warning.

Noelle almost gagged as she felt the commoner's semen blast into her mouth and down her throat. As soon as it hit her stomach, she felt her hunger subside. Desperately, she began gobbling down everything as it entered her mouth.

Asta, for his part, was extremely confused. After the commotion that night, the royal had practically dragged him to his room, pushed him against a wall, begged him to stay still and sucked him off to completion. He wondered if the whole thing was a dream he'd had, though usually, Sister Lily was the star of those sorts of dreams.

"Noelle?" He asked.

Noelle opened her mouth and let his dick out before staring at it.

"This is it." She whispered, smiling. In the back of her mind, she knew she should have been appalled to smile like an in this situation, but the sudden disappearance of all her hunger was too great for her to take any comfort from.

"Noelle?" Asta tried again.

"Thank you." Noelle said, almost crying from her joy. "I needed this."

"Um..." Asta said, looking around. "You're welcome?"

Noelle didn't say anything. "I'll need more." She realized.

"What?"

Noelle stood up and looked Asta in the eye. "Do you masturbate?"

Asta blinked at the sudden and very personal question. "No." he admitted.

"You do now." Noelle said forcefully. "In my mouth."

"I don't know about." Asta said, starting to get freaked out by the girl.

Noelle saw that she was scaring him away. "Wait, I'm sorry." She said, regretting her attitude. She couldn't afford to scare him away.

Asta began inching away from her, zipping up his pants. "I just, uh, I need to go."

"Please." Noelle said, grabbing his arm. She felt his muscles beneath it and realized that she couldn't really stop him. Now she really was crying.

"I can't..." She choked out. "I can't go back to starving. Not now that I've been filled. I'll do anything. What do you want? Money? Status?" She paused. "The rest of my body?"

Asta stopped to look at her. "Wha-?" His question was interrupted when she kissed him on the lips. It only lasted a second before she pulled away.

She began undressing, taking off her collar and robe, a manic look in her eye. "I've seen the way some guys look at me. Is that what you want? You can have it all, however you like... I just... I can't go back to being hungry. I won't do it."

Asta grabbed her hands as they unbuckled her belt. "Stop." He said, looking her in the eye.

Noelle stared back, frozen.

"I'll help you." Asta said, sounding more serious than Noelle thought possible for him. "And I don't need anything in return."

Noelle blinked. "What? But, why...?" If she wasn't giving him something back, he might leave her.

Asta smiled. "Because you need help." He said simply. "I can't just leave you while I know that." And he couldn't just leave her to be hungry. He knew all too well what that felt like whenever the church was low on food. He and Yuno had had to cut back on their meals to let their younger siblings eat. While they never had to do so for more than a day or two, he wouldn't wish that onto anyone for as long as Noelle seemed to have gone through.

Noelle stared him in the eye, tears welling again, though not in sadness this time. "Thank you." She said, hugging him.

Asta hugged her back. He had a feeling his life had gotten even more complicated.