Part 2

Asta woke up feeling weird. There was something heavy on his legs. He glanced down at his bed. There was a huge bulge under his blanket. Two feminine legs were sticking out from beneath the blanket.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped as Noelle began jack her hand up and down on his manhood, her eager fingers grasping at it like lifeline.

Under the blanket, Noelle couldn't see very well, but she still stared at where her hand was on his cock, reveling in the feeling of the throbbing prick in her hands.

She paused when her hand met something wet and sticky. A bit of pre-cum. She immediately bent over and took the cock into her mouth.

Asta moaned in pleasure as he felt his dick enter the cavern that was the royal girl's mouth. Noelle stopped halfway down, before she started sucking, her tongue rubbing against it.

Asta gripped his bedsheets. "Noelle." He managed to gasp out.

Noelle slurped on his dick, her right hand still on the base of the cock. After the last night, she'd gone to Vanessa's room. The string mage had promised to give her bedroom tips after all. After a very awkward conversation where Noelle danced around why she wanted them, Vanessa had simply laughed and handed her a book on how to please a man before telling her to practice safe sex.

Noelle fell asleep reading the section on fellatio. Then she woke up hungry.

Remembering what the book had said, she moved her left hand to gently massage Asta's balls making his hips buck and shoving his cock deeper into her mouth. Noelle didn't back down however and forced her mouth down, trying to take in as much of his cock as possible.

Asta shuddered as his cock got deeper into Noelle's mouth.

Noelle, now with her mouth completely full of dick, sucked even harder.

Asta's eyes widened as he felt the same thing that had happened last time happen again. "Noelle, it's happening." He warned.

Noelle blinked before she forced the organ out of her mouth and placed her lips against the tip in a facsimile of a kiss, her hands moving up and down its side.

Finally, she was rewarded for her efforts as Asta's hips bucked again and he came in her mouth, shooting his semen into her throat. Noelle gagged as she felt the heavenly liquid hut the back of her throat but swallowed it anyway.

Asta's hips jerked a few times as he came before his body calmed down.

Noelle sighed in relief as her hunger was filled again before she sheepishly scooted up on Asta until her head was peeking out from under the covers. "Good morning." She said.

"Morning." Asta responded looking at the red-faced girl on his chest. She looked adorable. And hot.

"Um, so... sorry?"

"Was that a question?"

"I wasn't thinking straight." Noelle admitted, her face now red from embarrassment instead of exertion. "I felt a little hungry and panicked." She used her elbows to prop herself up.

Asta caught sight of her blue silk nightie, or rather, the cleavage of her nightie. "Uh..."

Noelle felt his cock throb against her leg. She smiled when she realized the effect she was having on him. "Well," she said, grinding her stomach over his groin. "My offer still stands."

For a second, Asta was tempted to say yes. But then he remembered the sight of the crying girl undressing. He looked at Noelle's face. She was clearly nervous and desperate.