Part 5

"Noelle, are you sure this is a good idea?" Asta asked, looking around.

Instead of answering, Noelle gave Asta's cock a hard suck make him stiffen.

The incident with Grey had awakened something in Noelle. She'd found the prospect of nearly getting caught exciting. Which is why she'd pushed the anti-magic mage into an alley barely five minutes after they entered the royal capital.

The two were barely hidden by some stacked boxes, Asta with his back to a wall and Noelle on her knees in front of him, holding his cock to her mouth as she worked on it.

Asta moaned as Noelle's head slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, her mouth seemingly stretched to accommodate the shape of his shaft. No matter how many times she sucked him off, he never got tired of the feeling of the inside of her mouth as it pressed against his cock, her tongue massaging it and her teeth lightly scraping against it.

Noelle glanced up at the pleasured look on Asta's face before resuming, wriggling her body as she did, partially due to her own mounting horniness, partially because the motion transferred to his body in ways that he clearly enjoyed.

Almost smirking as Asta's face squeezed in pleasure, Noelle focused on the cock between her lips. She wasn't taking the whole thing in, choosing to leisurely suck him off. They had time before they had to get to the castle. She'd made sure they left early.

Noelle gingerly grabbed his balls, not slowing down as she massaged them as best as she could.

Asta moaned before quickly looking to the side again. No one had walked into the alley and noticed them.

Noelle took his cock out of her mouth with a throaty moan. She began jacking him off with her hand while she leaned back, looking up at Asta with a smirk then she leaned in and gave the tip a brief, but vigorous, licking before leaning back again. Her other hand continued to massage his balls.

Asta groaned at Noelle's teasing even as her gentle fingers ran over his cock, her cold hands a not-unwelcome change from her warm mouth.

Noelle leaned in and licked his tip again, but this time she went further and put it in her mouth. Then just as quickly, she took it out and went back to jacking him off.

She began repeating this tactic, alternating between a hand job and a blow job, leaving Asta just short of the end of his release.

"Noelle," Asta moaned in slight frustration.

Noelle kept jacking him, but this time brought her face closer and put her tongue just under the swollen head of his cock, licking him as she jerked him.

Before Asta could protest again, Noelle took his cock back into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it. Then she withdrew again.

"Noe-" Asta's protest died as she began blowing really closely on it, the new sensation against his highly sensitive nerves making him buck his hips.

Noelle continued to blow on his penis, going as slowly and sensually as she could.

She glanced up at the increasingly frustrated Asta and cocked an eyebrow. On one hand, it was great that he was so patient. On the other, did she really have to say it?

"Asta..." Noelle sang.

"Yes?" Asta gasped out.

"Handlebars."

The word sunk into Asta's mind before he immediately grabbed Noelle by her hair and shoved his dick into her mouth.

"Noelle," Asta moaned as he began thrusting in and out of the kneeling royal's throat, his hold on her pigtails giving him added leverage.