Part 8 (final part)

Noelle stared at the wall. "I feel... frustrated."

Vanessa rolled her eyes but didn't say anything.

"I mean... I'm happy that I haven't been hungry for a week now but... I think I miss the feeling of sating it."

Vanessa idly wondered what cosmic entity was laughing at her right now for putting her in this situation.

"And, I don't know, I guess I've lived with the hunger for so long that it's odd to be without it."

"You're just horny." Vanessa said.

"What?" Noelle screamed.

"You. Are. Horny." Vanessa said, slowly. "But you don't want to admit that what you really want is for Asta to rail you again."

"N-n-n-no." Noelle denied.

"So you don't want to have sex with him again?"

Noelle thought about it. "I do," she admitted.

"Then why are you talking to me about your miraculous discovery that cream pies are your favorite food," Vanessa paused to give herself a pat on the back for that joke, "and go get some."

"You know what.' Noelle said as she stood up. "I will. I'm royalty. I don't need some stupid hunger to indicate what I want."

"Yeah." Vanessa said.

"I decide what I want."

"Yeah."

"And I want to have sex with Asta!"

"Okay, you may want to quiet down before someone hears that declaration."

"Yeah!" Noelle screamed as she ran out the door.

Vanessa sighed before laying down on her bed. "I need to get laid again."

///////////////////////////////

Asta swung his sword up before bringing it down sharply and twisting it in his hand to block an imagined blow. And then the image of Noelle panting beneath him arose unbidden in his mind and he hesitated.

"Dang it." He said stabbing his blade into the ground.

Ever since that day, Noelle hadn't approached him for anything. In fact, she hadn't seemed hungry.

And the worst thing was that, while he was happy for her, he wished she'd come back for more.

"No Asta," he said. "You should be happy for her, she's not hungry anymore."

He thought back to what she'd said. She wanted to have sex with him, regardless of the hunger. He'd believed her. But now she didn't seem to need him anymore.

Had it been a lie? No, no way. The look in her eyes was too genuine.

Was it simply amplified by the hunger? Maybe she didn't really want sex deep down, even if she liked him.

Why else hadn't she tried to reinitiate anything?

But even in that case, he was still frustrated. He was way more used to the constant sex than he thought.

"How do I do this?"

"Do what?" A voice behind him asked causing him to jump. He turned around.

"Captain?" He asked.

Yami stared at his newest Squad member. He'd thought something was throwing off Asta's swings, so he'd come to check it out. "What do you want to do exactly?"