Chapter 1

Zaephyira Velaryon was always a bright child. Despite her quiet nature, she had a wicked sense of humor and a quick wit that could make even the most serious of situations seem lighthearted.

Her father, Vaemond Velaryon, was often displeased by her boldness. He was a stern man who believed in discipline and he didn't always appreciate Zaephyira's jokes.

But her mother and siblings adored her. They knew that beneath her tough exterior, Zaephyira was a sweet and caring person who would do anything to help those she loved.

Zaephyira was also quite the romantic. She had a tendency to fall in love quickly didn't mean it stayed for long but still, she often got swept up in the passion and intensity of the moment.

Her heart was a tender one. She believed in true love and happily ever after, which was a hard thing to find in their world as arranged marriages for the prosperity of their houses were upmost important matters but nonetheless she was always searching for that special someone to share her life with. Even if it was an arranged marriage she wanted at least a kind husband who would treat her with honor.

But her romantic nature could also be a curse. She had a tendency to overlook red flags and warning signs, and she often found herself getting hurt by those she trusted the most.

And when she finally did find that special someone, it was like a dream come true. The passion and intensity that she had always craved were finally hers, and she knew that she had found the one she had been searching for all along.

With her heart full of love and her soul at peace, Zaephyira knew that she had finally found her happily ever after or so she thought.