-46-

Atlas POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

The car ride was silent. Magnus kept sending my worried glances, as if he was going to say something. I didn't dare look at him. Just kept a tired gaze out the window. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't know..." He bit his lip as he trailed off, and I heard the car pull up, before looking at him. 

"He didn't- you know, fuck you or anythi-"

"No. But he- Cyrus-"

Mags went more silent that before, and then got out of the car. I made to move too, but he sent me a look. So I stayed. And watched as he walked around to my side of the car, and opened the door. Strong arms wrapped around me, and I melted into his chest a little. "I'm sorry." He murmured.

"It's... okay. I may have broken your 'don't hurt him' rule though."

He chuckled, a welcoming sound, and we both turned to see the others running out the door. "Mags! Atlas! How was-"

"Hi Atlas-"

"Mags what-"

"What happened?"

"Are you oka-"

Magnus cleared his throat, and everyone fell silent. I glanced around. Before seeing Arlo stride towards us. I coughed a little, averting my gaze as his eyes ran over me, darkening. 

"You had better have beat him until he's fucking unrecognisable kitten" He muttered, placing a small kiss on my forehead, and doing the same to Mags. I nodded.

"He's better off dead at this point. I have footage I can show you,"

Arlo made a small noise of approval. "Good.",

"Atlas? What happened?" Cyrus's quiet voice spoke out, and I glanced over to him, eyes warming.

"Don't worry about it," I murmured, before jumping out of Mags's arms, and walking over to him. I came to a stop as he tilted his head to look up at me. "Okay." He mumbled, and I gave him a small smile.

"You- you were-"

My eyes rounded on Niko as he tried to form words, and he sent me a questioning gaze. One in which I returned. His face morphed into one of confusion, and I chuckled. "Can we go inside now? It's fucking cold." I commented, and they all nodded, following me as I headed inside.

"I'm uh- I'm assuming Cyrus won't be going next week," I murmured over to Mags, and he sat down on my bed with a questionable gaze. The quiet chatter of the other's finishing dinner was drowned out as I yawned.

 "Did Marco talk of him?" Magnus's tone was soft, but there was a dangerous glint in his eye, and he had tensed. I placed my hand over his. 

"He uh- just- just watch the video."

Magnus grimaced at the mention of there being a tape, before nodding slowly. "Can... can I show the others?"

I looked at the ground, where a small puddle of water from my shower had pooled. My reflection wavered a little, and my green eyes peeked out from my hair. "I'd prefer it if no one watched it. But... yeah. Okay." I mumbled, and Mags made a small sound of approval.

"Alright." He hummed, before tucking the blankets around me. "You need to sleep." He whispered, and I sent him an amused look. "Alright." I yawned, blinking sleepily as he shut the door behind him.

I blinked sleepily once more as light peeked in from the windows, and groaned a little. Throwing the blankets off me, I went to the bathroom to change, stopping at my reflection in the mirror. I shivered as I traced the bruises Marco had left.