-21-

Atlas POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

Eventually- it had been a week. No one really mentioned what had happened- in fact- they all let me have space. I suppose Magnus had told them to.

It- it was nice. It was quiet. But it- it was lonely. To see them all. Laughing with each other. Chatting with each other. I couldn't help the growing emptiness in my chest as I watched them all play around. But- the cuts were almost gone. Well, not almost gone, but they had pretty much faded. I really did need to thank Milo's brother.

After a week had gone past, it was Friday. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I think it was around twelve am. Midnight. It- it was nice. The cool breeze pushing against my skin, the moon lighting up my room, as it always did.

But I had no warmth with me. No snuggling bodies. No faint mumbling. Should I- should I go find the others- they- they might not be awake- but I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to see one of them. Hug them. Have them in my arms.

But- what if they don't want me-. No. That's not what Magnus had said. In truth, half the week was an internal battle with myself. Trying to break the walls my family had caged me with. Trying to free myself- and- and join the others be happy.

It- it was hard. I had to forget everything I had been taught. And believe. Believe what Magnus had told me. That they cared.

That they weren't going to hurt me. I looked down to see my hands shaking slightly, and that was the point that I decided. Leaving no room for argumentation with myself, I got up, and walked out of the door.

Someone's light was on. Colten's. At this point, I was fairly certain that they all just slept in there every night. It was the biggest room, by far. And it had multiple large beds anyways. I crept down the hall, not wanting to wake anyone up, before I came to a stop just outside Colten's room.

Not in front of the door, but near enough. Speaking of, the door was open. Hm. Magnus always tells us to keep the doors closed. Focusing on my senses, I tiptoed forward, before I heard a noise.

A noise that made a deep blush erupt all over my face. I heard the bed- I didn't know which one- creak, and more erotic noises. Having a small battle with myself, I decided to keep moving forward, until I was right at the door. I peeked my head through, and almost gasped. Everyone was in the room- and- and they were all-.

Riftyn was pressing Niko up against the wall whispering something in his ears that made Niko flush heavily, and shift his legs together.

Arlo was lying spread out on the bed, grunting as he thrust into Cyrus, while Magnus stared hungrily at them, his hand spread over his dick. I looked over to then see Colten moaning loudly as Milo looked at him through his lashes, mouth wrapped around his cock, Ever touching himself with glazed eyes.

I shoved my hand into my mouth to stop myself from moaning. Wait? Moaning? I shifted my own legs, feeling an uncomfortable ache, arising between them, and pushed my head further through the door. Wait- what- what am I doing?

Eyes widened, and cheeks flushed, I scampered back into my room, almost closing the door a bang. Holy fu- that was the most- I don't even know how to describe it. But they're all togeth- actually, I think I already knew.

They weren't exactly subtle. But- woah. I- part of me wished I had stayed a little longer. Grumbling to myself, I headed back into the bathroom, where the smell of bleach had finally worn out after it had cleaned off the bloody surfaces.

Stripping down, I turned the shower cold, and hopped in.

I raised my head towards the shower head, letting the cool water run down my face, and over my body. Glancing down at my still hard dick, I sighed, leaning against the wall of the shower. The images of what the guys were doing racing in my mind, I began running my hand up and down my cock, groaning as I imagined one of the boys.