-56-

Atlas POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

I froze a little, before turning to Rif, eyes narrowed. "What?" He shrugged casually.

"I asked, how much do you like this countertop?" He repeated, amusement flickering in his eyes, and I glared at him.

"...Right." I confirmed, and he nodded, before stepping towards me. Feeling Magnus slip out from underneath the counter and I, I pushed myself backwards a little, eyes narrowed. Rif continued to ease himself forward, and I leant backwards until my back was pressing the counter.

He smirked a little as he looked down at me, before resting his hands on my chest. "Now. You know what I'd like?" he purred, and I didn't respond.

"I'd like to see you come without me touching your beautiful dick kitten." He drawled, and Mags smirked a little behind him. I glowered at Rif. 

"In your fucking dreams-" I began, and he put a hand to my jaw, leaning in close. Breath hitching, I clenched my jaw as he breathed in my ear. 

"If you knew what went on my dreams darling, you wouldn't be able to walk."

My eyes widened a little, and I could feel him smirk as he ran a finger up and down my chest. The air felt hot, and I closed my eyes as he pressed a small kiss to my throat. I tilted my head back, enjoying the warm sensation, before my eyes snapped open.

 He smirked evilly as his fingers twisted on my nipples, and I glared at him again, before letting out a string of curses as he pinched them again. "Now darling." He whispered; tone sultry. "Let's have some fun."

His fingers began to trail over my chest, and I clenched my jaw trying to keep a stoic face. Mags stifled a laugh in the background as Rif twisted my nipples again. Glaring under closed eyelids, my head tilted back, savouring the moment as Riftyn moved further down my stomach, and anticipation pooled in my stomach. 

Waves of warmth washed over me, and a small groan left my mouth, and he flicked his tongue over my v-line.

 "Having fun kitten? Don't you enjoy Mags watching you as well?" He drawled, and my breath hitched, finally feeling the strong gaze of Magnus trailing over me.

Rif chuckled a little. "I love seeing that blush on you darling," He mumbled, and the blush only darkened as my heart swelled. I could almost see him grinning, and I bit my tongue to stop myself from joining. 

Riftyn's soft laughs faded away, and a string of curses left my mouth as I felt him bite my inner thighs, sucking and licking, and I bucked my hips, feeling the pleasure stir in my stomach. "R- Rif- please," I breathed, before choking down a moan.

His fingers ran along my sides again, and I shivered at the feeling, bucking my hips a little as his tongue began to work on my v-line again. "You're so pretty Atlas." He panted out, and my cheeks burned, the air suddenly feeling hot. Mags hummed in agreement, and I wanted the ground to swallow me up. 

A dreamy feeling clouded my mind as Rif began to hum as he licked, the vibrations rolling of my body. A small moan left my mouth, and he smirked into his kisses. I panted a little as his tongue continued to dance around my hard-on, and I could feel in began to ache. 

"Rif- fuck- please." I whined out, cringing at my own voice, cheeks burning again as I heard Mags chuckle in the background.

 "I love hearing you beg kitten. Do it again." Riftyn whispered, both his hands and mouth relenting, and I groaned at the loss of touch. 

"P- please Rif." I breathed, barely hearing myself as I bucked my hips, and he hummed. 

"Good enough." He murmured, and his tongue trailed over my v-line, stopping to lick my inner thighs. A string of moans left my mouth as I felt myself freeze, pleasure stirring in my stomach.