-57-

Magnus POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

The chatter at the table warmed my ears as I glanced around at the all the happy men surrounding me. I caught a glimpse of Atlas beside me, who was listening intently to the conversation beside him.

 I watched for a while as he talked animatedly, and Niko nodded along with his words. Chuckling a little, I moved over to his ear.

 "You look very happy." I murmured, and he glanced at me, before looking down at his plate, eyes scanning over the food.

"I- yeah. I guess I do." He mumbled, before he froze, eyes lighting up. "You know what would make me happier?" He asked smoothly, and I narrowed my eyes, not liking his tone. He sent me an innocent look, before continuing. 

"You would do anything to make us happy, right Mags?" He drawled, turning his body to face me.

"Uh- yeah. I guess I would." I stumbled over my words, shifting around in my seat a little. He noticed.

"Right. So, if I just..." Suddenly, he turned his body away from me, listening in to something Colten was saying from across the table. I frowned, not understanding what he was playing at, before feeling a hand slide over my pants.

Clenching my fists, my breath hitched as his hand wrapped around the waistband, before they slipped down. Atlas sent a small glance back at me, and I clenched my jaw.

 "You alright there Mags? You look a little tense," he commented, and I glared at him, feeling his hand move further down my pants.

"...I'm fine." I choked out, and Riftyn glanced over to me, eyebrows raised.

"Mags? You alright?"

It was then that Atlas decided to grab my manhood in a tight hold, and I gasped before nodding shakily. "Yep. Just- just fine." I responded, and Rif nodded absentmindedly, before going back to his conversation.

My hands left my cutlery as I bit my tongue, Atlas's hand working up and down my length. Stifling a groan, I took a deep breath, glowering at Atlas as he smirked back at him. He talked once more, making smooth gestures to the others, as if his other hand wasn't pumping up and down my length, as if I wasn't on the tipping point.

 I sat there frozen, drowning out the warm chatter as Atlas talked to the others, seemingly ignoring me as his fingers ran up and down me. Muttering curses under my breath, I stiffened as he flicked the tip, and I could feel anticipation pooling in my stomach. Atlas noticed my hitched breath, and turned back to me. 

"Don't you just love it? How at any moment they could realise what we're doing?" He breathed, eyes dark, and I didn't respond. "Words, love." He whispered, and I glared at him. He got the message.

Shrugging, he moved his hand away a little, and I almost gasped at the loss of touch. The pleasure that had now been pooling in stomach drowned away, and I felt my hard-on begin to feel cold, and ache. 

"A- Atlas," I began, and he sent a casual look my way.

"What's wrong Mags?" He asked nonchalantly, before glancing over to Niko. "Niko- can we pause the conversation for a bit?" He proposed, and Niko nodded.

"Sure!" He piped, and Atlas gave a small smile, before turning to me.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked smoothly, and I glared at him. He chuckled a little, brushing his fingers over the leaking tip, and smirked as I shivered. 

"Now, now. We wouldn't want the others hearing, would we?" He drawled, and I nodded shakily, averting my eyes, and his eyes narrowed.

"Now. What's wrong?" He repeated, a dangerous glint in his eye, and I clenched my jaw.