The First Encounter

Third man POV:

The moment of the showdown has passed away and the morning of a new day is upon us, the sin is washed away all over the city by the purple light shine in the darkness.

And a crimson red haired young lady is sitting on her seat, talking with two dark knights inside a tent which is built near a crater which created by the source of the purple light.

"The Cult of Diablo, shadow garden and the blue haired masked lady. There may be something at work somewhere, somewhere beyond our grasp." Iris.

"However, do you suspect the knight order?" Knight.

"Mr.Zenon is one of our best sword instructors but he is adherent of Cult of Diablo. Considering the fact." Iris.

"Then what we have to do." Knight.

"I well put a new investigation team to investigate and the only clue we have is this." Iris said it and shown an artifact to knight. "We need someone that can decipher its function."

***

Inside a building five girl are talking to each other about yesterday's report and how magnificent there lord is everyone is enjoying their time until Alfa told them about a girl that he believe is one of hero's descendent.

"There is something in it that is irritating me, the way its block my attack."Alfa.

"It just your imagination. You are being irritated by your attack getting blocked." Beta.

"I agreed with Beta." Gamma.

"shall we continue the report." Alfa.

"See this, the most pressing issue." Beta show a letter to all of them. On which a massage was written it say 'shadow garden will deliver death's judgment!'

"Those fool trying to pretend us." Alfa say with disgust look.

***

Outside in the shadows of night a person can be seeing running to save her life, he enter in the one of the corners to hide himself but easily get find out by the group, who say himself shadow garden.

"Please don't kill me, I beg for my life, please leave me alone." The man say.

"We are shadow garden, we will deliver death's judgment." One of them said and try to slash the man with his sword.

But before his sword can make contact with the man it gets blocked by another sword hold my blue haired masked girl and then with a single move she cut the both man. Then she turn toward the man to check he is alright and then she vanish in thin air.

"She saved my life, she can only be a hero" the man says crying in joy of being saved.

***

It's a new day with new trends and one of them which is spreading like fire is two gives chocolates to the girl which you like the most and proposing her to be your girl friend.

And right now Cid and his perfect background character friends is decided to visit in a shopping complex that is recently open in their neighborhood to buy some chocolates on the way to the academy.

"Then it's all decided. We will meet each other on capital square at 7 pm."

[A/N: sorry I don't remember the place and time so I just writhing this.]

At decided place and time...

Everyone has gather and headed toward the shopping complex being unknown of a certain white hair demon. If someone is has to guess his age it will say fourteen.