Sticky Steal Thread

As the time passes, situation is getting even worst, knight order trying their best to sort out thing, but they can't enter the academy structure as it's in the vicinity of the artifact. Shadow garden is upon the roof of the academy's auditorium, waiting for the next order from their lord, Shadow.

Currently Cid is in the principal office with Sherry, the whole room has filled with darkness, which is dispersing by the single candle, burning with steady flame. In front of that lay's a green rectangular sheet; magical formula drawn over it and in the middle of it's lay's the artifact, the control unit of eyes of Avarice.

*tinn...* A metallic sound resound in the room. the magic formula started to glow in yellow and in few second.

"It's done." Sherry

"Impressive." Cid

"Yes we done it. now we can shut down the magic cut off." sherry

"so what about the hidden tunnel." Cid ask

"According, what father told me." sherry said and walk toward a bookshelf, then she pushes a book in. The bookshelf slides and leave behind a opening of a tunnel. she walk in it leaving Cid outside.

***

Between all this chaos, the one who is waiting for her chance to get appeared on the stage... is now on the move.

"They are coming... look like I will have my, revenge."

Just after she said, she vanish from the group of students without being notice. Her speed is so fast that a normal person can't see her with naked eyes. she move toward the stage.

"What is taking Rex that much time?" The man in armed murmured, seeing toward the artifact 'eye of Avarice', which he hold in his hand.

"How interesting?" A harsh voice resound in his ear and he jump back instinctively in a defensive stance.

Everyone that is present inside the auditorium is all in shock, to see someone suddenly appearing in front of them, when their magic is sealed. No, not someone, one of the students recognize her as the hero 'blue knight'. It's only the matter of time until Rimuru become the center of focus, for all.

The man in front of her still can't understand what dose happened, few moments earlier he can see his victory, but now his whole body scream at him for a run. He is afraid of her.

"How can you? It can't be possible... to use magic inside the vicinity of the artifact. What are you?-Dem...." Before he can finish saying it, he gets punched at his face sending him flying few meters away.

The punch creates a whole in his helmet, revealing his lower face to everyone. He is in a frustration, not being able to see his opponent movement, his pride of being a winner at Bushin festival also being crushed down like its nothing. He understands his place in this battle and also knows that he can't win in hand to hand combat.

So he decides to attack on the students, who can't use magic. He orders her man to attack, creating an opening for him to escape, as he knows that no one can take her down. He flee toward the secrete tunnel, but his path get blocked by Rimuru.

"What kind of hero are you? Who not protect people's life."

"Protect... who?"

Hearing that, he turns his head behind to see. His man's are all cut downed in to pieces, there is no single man left behind whole. It's a scene of true blood mess, the blood and flesh spread all direction and in between that, all students are sited, there was not a single blood spot over them.

"How... how can be... it's possible?"

Afterward, the man notices a blood drop forming in the mid air. He thought 'how can it be, a blood drop floating mid air.' He focuses his view on it, to take clean view. What he found is a sting covered with blood, but was surprise him most, is the net of string all around the student.

"It's impossible, no person can move at such speed, there is no way."

"So you see it, my stick steel thread."

At this moment he is all in confusion, he can't understand what he will do. He did not want to accept this harsh reality and want to take down the hero. So he decides to sacrifice him. He set the artifact to release all the energy at once to cause an explosion. The artifact starts to glow brighter and brighter in red, but there is not a single sign of worry in Rimuru, all she did is look down on him.

The red light starts to engulf the whole auditorium. Seeing that, everyone lost their hope and accepted the moment as their last breathe.

"Here you, have it." A girl's voice sounded in that instant.

Hearing that, a grin appears on Rimuru's face, under the mask and light started to slowly dissipate revealing a pink headed girl seeing them from the above and an artifact in the mid air falling down. Rimuru moved from her place and catch the artifact before it hits the ground.

The man was in a shock, his plans are ruining again and again, now he can't do anything to resist, leaving him on the mercy of hero.

Meanwhile students can't understand what just happen, the people who are rushing toward them, just cut down into pieces. Then Bright red light glowing all over the place, like the whole place going to be explode but then it dimed away and a pink headed girl shows up. They are having a rough time to figure it out.

*Crack* Then a sharp sound piece their ear and from above the shadow garden enter the auditorium, breaking the glass roof.

"We are shadow garden" Cid says landing on ground

*Task* he click his tongue.

'He had stolen my perfect entrance, how she dare? I will kill her for doing this to me.' Cid thinks.

Now both stand in front of each other once again. Cid is in raged by his perfect entrance being stolen and on the other side Rimuru had taken her revenge by destroying his entrance.

"Why you again?" Cid asked, seeing Rimuru standing on the stage near a man, who is laying on the floor unconsciously.

"For what I had come here, it's already done. Now there is nothing for me, to stop here." Rimuru said and move beside Cid. "Bye." She said a single word in his ear and vanishes without leaving a single trace.

'This time, I may be defeated by you but next time, its game over.' Cid thought

"There nothing for us to do here. Head back." Cid says out loud and everyone leave the place. Leaving behind students to do whatever they like.

***

It has been two day since the attack on Midgar academy. The man who was responsible for all this is, its principal himself, he is arrested for his crime by the knight order. The academy then announce a earlier summer break as they need some time to repair damages and also to restabilized the security measures.

===

End of Chapter