A Monster Made from War

3RD PERSON POV

Paimon: If this is about your world...it should be happy right?

Ink/Mirae/Y/N/Chelsea/Hank/Deimos/Sanford:.......About that....

About that

Y/N:........

Ink: You alright?

Po: H-How many-

Shifu: *horrified* That's not hundreds....thousands...no tens of thousands.....

Tanjiro: What....happened?

Y/N: Our world is in the middle of the bloodiest 1000 year war ever.

Paimon: 1000 YEARS?!

Y/N and Ink were covered in blood, holding their respective weapons what were coated in blood as they looked up into the sky that was blood red.

Y/N: How long has it been? Days, weeks, months, years?

Ink: 50 years for me. In human tears that makes me 32 since I'm 64....which doesn't make it any better to be honest.

Y/N: Everyday I fight for my life....every scar, wound, kill....I sustained on many battlefields. When will it end? When can I finally be at peace?

???: DI-

*STAB*

Y/N stabs a soldier that tried to shoot its gun while missing his legs, silencing him immediately.

Crane:....Why....kill a downed opponent?

Y/N: If you let your guard down, even the most minimal of things can kill you.

Tigress: *furrow* What are you?

Y/N: We are soldiers born from war. In the battlefield no matter who we fight...or how much we fight. Thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands.....even millions, what matters is making it out alive in the end no matter what you do.

They were all surprised by the somber look on the 7 faces as the screen moves on.

Ink: I'll go ahead. Come to us when you're ready.

Y/N nods his head as Ink jumps into the air, leaving behind a crater as he looks at his arm.

Y/N: You there?

Ddraig: Yeah.

Po:....*confused* His arm talked to him?

Ddraig: Not quite.

He jumps before turning around, seeing a gauntlet materialize on Y/N's arm.

Y/N: This is Ddraig, or in other terms his sacred gear form.

Ddraig: Greetings everyone. I am Ddraig, Welsh Dragon Emperor of Domination....before I was unfortunately sealed away for being too powerful.

Po:....YOU'RE A DRAGON?!