Y/N vs GOD

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone: What

Everyone: What...the...

Paimon: Who...IS THAT?!

Jed: A conqueror. A 4th dimensional god of time and space. A ruthless entity who will stop at nothing to achieve what he desires. He can destroy entire universes whenever he pleases.....

Daewi: *horrified* Entire...universes?

Shifu: 'That's...absurd. Entire universes? That's....like you're staring down your own creator who can kill you easily!'

Everyone was alarmed by the sight of the cosmic entity.......

*BOOM*

And were even more surprised as the entity flew through the entire galaxy, crash landing into a planet sized asteroid in a cluster of asteroids before firing off millions of laser beams.

GOD: NOT BAD

*WHOOSH*

The wind generated by GOD's movements shifted planets around with ease, galaxies rupturing and collapsing onto themselves as those in Nevada like the Resistance all watch from a hologram, praying for Y/N to defeat this threat as he fought viciously

Mori:.....You.....actually fought an entity like this?

Y/N: He was my toughest opponent up to date. I had to use everything I had to defeat him.

Ink: Woah....seeing it with my own eyes...Y/N HOW DO YOU GET THAT STRONG?!

Ink began shaking Y/N, telling him what is his secret and silently promising himself to ask for his own Improbability Drive.

Muzan:.....'DO NOT MESS WITH HIM.'

Y/N: I can say the same about you GOD.

Their punch shattered the dimension they were in as they arrived into a void of stars and stripes of red and blue.