Backrooms

3RD PERSON POV

Florence: My eyes are hurting

Florence: My eyes are hurting.....so much yellow.

Ink: Soooooo...we been walking for LITERALLY 30 minutes and WE'RE BACK IN THE SAME SPOT?!

Mori: My powers are weak....I'm still strong, so maybe it's the nature of this universe with its collection of dimensions.

Klee: What's lvl 0?

Makima: *curious* Level 0 represents the backrooms of a commercial building in our world. It consists of endless rooms of yellow wallpaper, old moist carpet, scattered electrical outlets, and inconsistently-placed fluorescent lighting, all of which differ throughout this...dimension. Linear space is inconsistent, which is why we went back to our spot despite going a roughly straight distance.

Mantis: Not gonna lie, this is a bit creepy and I can see how this makes others-

Ai: go insane of course.

They trekked through Level 0, unsure of what to expect as the flickering lights unnerved some of them.

Y/N: I'm getting information in 3 seconds hold up- oh........apparently to exit into level 1, you can no clip.

Everyone:....THAT'S ALL WE NEED TO DO?!

*THUD*

*WHOOSH*

Y/N snaps his fingers, attempting to no clip everyone at the same time with his magic powers which worked and they all got up and looked ahead.

Y/N: Level 1, a massive warehouse with concrete floors and walls, exposed rebar, dim fluorescent lights placed on the walls and a low-hanging fog with no discernible source

Y/N: Level 1, a massive warehouse with concrete floors and walls, exposed rebar, dim fluorescent lights placed on the walls and a low-hanging fog with no discernible source. The fog often coalesces into condensation, forming puddles on the floor in inconsistent areas. Unlike Level 0, this level possesses a consistent supply of water and electricity, which allows indefinite habitation by wanderers providing that appropriate precautions are taken. It is also far more expansive, possessing staircases, elevators, isolated rooms, and hallways.