Anniversary: Song Couple

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N(Past): Let's do a prank.

Y/N(MT): Sure.

Y/N/Y/N(AAU)/Y/N2:............Fine.

Y/N Pendragon: What's a prank?

Paimon: *confused* Uuuhhhhh....is it me or is there like........6 of you?

Y/N: The one next to me is my past self at the age of 19. The one to my left is me but a traveler of sorts in the multiverse. One to the right is me but as a king of a kingdom called Chaldea, one of them is a commander of the forces of AAU which stands for many things like Affirmative Absolute Utopia.

Florence: Seems like those futuristic books and stuff.

Latrasil: A king of sorts.

Y/N: I have to admit my version as a king was flawed.....but he definitely meant well for his people.

Mori: How so?

Y/N: He was practically forced into a tough spot to serve Cirvik, which for your information is an empire my side is in a civil war against. Either help them and have his people enslaved, or be massacred and looted. He tried to kill me.....and I fucking whooped his ass.

Po: How strong is he?

The screen cuts to where Y/N performs Excalibur and splits the ocean apart and obliterates a small mountain.

Po:........'That's sick.'

Y/N: I got pissed, thrashed him and broke his sword....and he was taken into custody.

Florence: The commander?

Y/N: A strategic, born leader who has done great things. His lack of experience when it comes to full scale war and battles is what holds him back though. He's strong.....but I'm stronger.

Lumine: Travaler?

Y/N: He died, reincarnated like the typical isekai story and now travels around the multiverse with clones and such while staying put.

Tanjiro: How.....exactly is your past self there?

Y/N: Cirvik tried to bring everyone from 4 years ago in my past at my wedding day to the present.....well now I have 3 different versions of my family living nearby...gets kinda confusing.

Ai: Rather hard to tell the difference gotta admit.

Y/N: My other self was practically a clone developed, experimented on, and tortured by Cirvik in hopes of being the perfect counter to me.....unfortunately that only applies to my human side AND the battle data from when I arrived back and 10 months later.

They all felt pity as Y/N describes his clone's life.

Y/N: Now he's married and he's expecting a kid soon.

*CLAP*

Latrasil: He at least got his happy ending.

Paimon: He......doesn't know what a prank is?

Y/N: Probably raised differently.

Y/N: A prank is a practical joke or mischievous act.

Y/N Pendragon: And who exactly are we going to perform it on?

Everyone:.........

Later

Carlos: Um.....where's Y/N?

He was staring at 5 identical versions of his son with similar heights apart from 1 or 2 inches who all stared at him.

Paimon: Uhhhhh......