Broken hearts and stained cheeks

Taylor's pov

The drive to my apartment was filled with an awkwardness that wasn't there before I kissed Harry. I tried to apologise to Ed and tell him the kiss meant nothing but he either ignored me or told me to shut up. I hated Harry and I could just picture Harry in the back of the car smiling happily to himself for causing this between Ed and I. You shouldn't of kissed him back, I kept telling myself. When we got back to the apartment the boys went to there separate rooms to pack their bags. I crept silently into the room which Ed was in.

"Ed I'm really sorry", I whispered quietly as I sat on the bed. A moment of silence passed. "Please talk to me Ed".

"About what", he shouted looking mad. "About you letting your ex stay here, getting annoyed with me for being annoyed with you for allowing that. Think of it if I was in this position, imagine you coming to surprise me and find Ellie in my apartment. Ok I was jealous of course I was who wouldn't be. You were my Taylor not his, then I come to the car and I find the two of ye in a steamy make out session. You expect me to forgive you". He glared at me then stalked out of the room and I heard the bang of the door as he left my apartment. Ed I screamed silently to myself. Slowly I let my tears fall and here I am again crying over a boy, when I promised myself I'd never cry again.

"Tay", Harry whispered softly as he came into my room. I looked up at him and stared at him aggravated.

"GET OUT", I screamed pushing him out the door. "I hate you, you always seem to like to ruin my life". I cried harder.

"Tay please, just give me one more chance", he pleaded.

"NO! Just go please, I don't want you here", I sobbed.

"Taylor I'm sorry", he sighed.

"GET OUT or else I'll call my security guard to come up and throw you out", I shouted at him. Then I hit him really hard across the face, leaving a red mark. Harry looked at me sadly and then walked out of my apartment and hopefully out of my life forever. I sat down on my couch, cuddled Meredith and cried my eyes out.

"Ed", I sobbed. "Come back".

Ed's pov

I payed the cab driver extra and entered the hotel. I walked up to the reception desk slowly, taking in everything that happened that day.

"Can I help you s...... Oh my God are you actually Ed Sheeran", the girl at the reception desk chirped happily. She had her brown curly hair hung loosely and it covered her shoulders. I smiled at her slightly and nodded my head.

"Just a single room please", I smiled sadly. She quickly put her professional face back on and checked her computer.

"Here you go". she handed me the card. "Room number 113". I sighed heavily why the hell did there have to be a freaking number 13 on the card. If we weren't in this position I'd be taking a picture of this right now and sending it to Taylor.

I headed in the elevator and made my way to room number 113 and opened the door. I threw my suitcase on the floor and flopped in a chair. Put my head in my hands and cried. Why did she have to do this to me, I thought we were in love. I still love her so much I just need time to think, but I know I will never be able to forgive her for cheating on me with her ex that cheated on her. I thought she would get me, I trusted her because I knew she knew what it was like to get cheated on. I thought that she would love me right. I looked at the time it was now eight o'clock, I had been sitting here for two hours crying and thinking about Taylor. What the hell? Why am I getting so upset she is just another girl who cheated on me, I'm just going to have to try and get over her but even I don't believe I will. I called Stuart and told him I'd be heading home tomorrow and then took a shower and headed to bed. I didn't sleep a wink all that was on my mind was Taylor and how I had put my complete trust in her and she ruined me.

____________

"Ed, how was the break", Stuart asked as I sat in the car with him after the long six hour flight.

"Umm well let's say it could have been better and remind me to never fall in love again", I sighed thinking about Taylor, the best friendship that I had and ended up ruining.

"Ed what happened mate?" he asked staring at me.

"Well let's just say she cheated on me with Harry", I said sadly wishing yesterday hadn't happened and we could go back to the way things were but we can't she cheated on me.

"Oh my God what a...", he said but I cut him off.

"Please don't say anything about Tay, she is an awesome person", I smiled at him trying to stop being glum. "Let's go get pizza".

Harry's pov

"Come on man what's up with you? Why are you smiling like a goodo even though Taylor just fucked you out of the house with a smack", Louis asked and then Liam and Niall turned around obviously interested in what I had to say.

"Ed and Taylor broke up", I said smiling. The boys looked confused.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Because Taylor and I kissed", I shrieked excitedly.

"And she likes you again", Liam smiled.

"Well that's the problem she hates my guts", I laughed sadly. "Which of course is acceptable since I did brake them up". Liam and Niall looked at each other and shrugged.

"Here man maybe you should lay off Taylor, I think you have hurt her enough", Louis suggested not looking me in the eye.

"No way I might finally get her back".