Messed up

Eds pov

"What the fuck do you want?", I asked rudely.

"To see my fucking girlfriend", Harry answered darkly. I was furious.

"You honestly think she is still your girlfriend after everything you put her through", I snapped.

"Come on mate I'm sure you've cheated before", Harry smirked.

"Yeah once when I was pissed drunk and I had hated myself for a while after but I honestly understood why she didn't want me back", I told him truthfully. He looked at me and then pushed by me I tried to grab him but he elbowed me hard in the stomach winding me. I ran after Harry as he entered the living room. I seem Taylor look up and her face fall when she seen Harry.

"Hey babe", Harry said.

"Harry wtf are you doing here", Taylor spat and I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Tay babe I love you", Harry said sadly.

"No Harry you don't because if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me twice and if you hadn't noticed by now we're over ", Taylor looked down not wanting to meet Harry's gaze.

"I know I'm sorry", Harry pleaded. Taylor looked at me and sent me a 'help me' look. I walked over and grabbed Harry's arms and kicked him out.

"Goodbye Harry", I said simply.

"We are still friends though Ed?", Harry asked me. I shook my head sadly knowing Taylor needed me more than Harry right now. I shut the door and made my way back to Taylor who was a mess on the couch.

"Come here", I say as I sit down. Taylor crept on my knee and cried.

"Shhhh love", I whisper over and over again until she calms down.

Taylor's pov

I woke up with my back aching I groaned and rolled over.

"Ouch", I squeled I had fallen of the bed. I looked up and realised it was actually the couch.

"Taylor, Taylor are you ok", I heard Ed call me.

"No and yes", I laughed.

"I fell of the couch", I told him pouting when he came over to me.

"Poor little Taytay", Ed smiled and then burst out laughing. I frowned at him but couldn't help but join in on his laughter. Eventually we calmed down.

"I made breakfast", Ed told me proudly.

"Well then we better go and eat it", I told him. He smirked and I followed him into the kitchen. It actually looked pretty tasty. There was pancakes with chocolate and strawberry cyrup, orange juice and tea.

"I'm impressed Mr. Sheeran", I told him.

"Why do you look shocked?", Ed poked me.

"You don't look like the sort who can cook", I giggled. He frowned and sat down. "I'm only messing", I said quickly not sure if he was messing or serious.

He burst out laughing. "The look on your face. Come and eat the food won't eat itself", he teased.

"Nahh", I teased back but sat down and ate anyway. It was actually pretty delicious.

"Thankyou Eddie", I smiled.

"Your welcome Tay but your cleaning", he thrust the towel at me and ran away.

"No far", I shouted and chased him.

"Ed. Where are you?", I called. There was no sound.

"Boo", someone shouted behind me. I screamed and realised it was Ed.

"That was mean", I said frowning but Ed burst into laughter.

"Now Taylor I think it's fare to say I won and your definitely doing the dishes", Ed was still laughing from my reaction.

"Fine but only if you help me", I pleaded.

"Fine", he said and gave me hug. "Come on let's wash".

Eventually we got the dishes clean and collapsed on the couch.

"Hey Tay I have to go to the studio for two hours you'll be ok on your own. Yeah?", he asked casually. Nooo Ed please don't leave me, I felt like saying.

"Yeah that's fine I have plans for one anyway", I lied.

"Ok I'll see you later". Ed didnt look convinced. The door banged shut as Ed left. God I better let Ed go home soon and leave me on my own because he's probably getting sick of me.