20

Sophie's pov:
After a few more deep breaths, I open up my laptop and place it on my lap. Derek is still holding me against his comfy chest as it keeps me from falling into a panic from what Emily said. I know she only try's to do her job, but all of her intense stares as well as her demanding way is too much for me. At least for the time being where I already am on high alert!
„It's alright Sophie! Everything is perfectly fine." he keeps on whispering encouragements against my ear as slowly the anxiety starts to wash away from me.
„There we go. Just relax love." Derek quietly whispers comforting sentences, while my heart fills with even more adoration for this special man. He might look like all buff and gruff, but he truly is the most caring being I ever met. Apart from Spencer.
„You ready?" he asks after kissing my neck tenderly while my stomach makes flips from such an intimate touch. Thankfully I was able to hold in the embarrassing whimper, or otherwise Derek surely would of realized just what exactly all of his touches do to me. The pleased hum however still makes me think that he definitely knows what he is doing. His large arms slowly start to circle around my waist, before they even slower pull me the last few inches, that previously were between us, back so I am now fully against his big and hard body. My mouth falling slightly open at the pure dominance that oozes out of every pore of his.
„I already told you love, there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed off or worried about." he nearly growls sexily while my body shudders in need for him. His soft lips kissing along my throat in determination until he found a spot I couldn't hold myself off from whimpering any longer.
„Guess I found your spot my love." Derek simply states with a low chuckle before he bites said spot, making me moan helplessly against his body. Completely overwhelmed by such a strong sensation as I can't do anything except lean against his chest and allowing him to keep on kissing and biting me to his hearts content.
„So incredibly sweet." he mumbles and nuzzles my neck lovingly.
„You have no idea what you are doing to me my love." he whispers lovingly, making my heartbeat quicken in hope that he might feel all the same confusing feelings as I myself do.
„If I am going to have my way, I won't ever let you leave my arms ever again." he honestly adds, as he starts to softly sway us side to side. Right away his confession brings tears of joy to my very eyes.
„I know this must sound absolutely crazy to you, but something within me just knows that you are the one for me." he further explains as he gets quieter and quieter.
„As silly as it sounds even to my own ears, I know that I am going to make you my wife and future mother of my children." he simply keeps on going.
„And I know it is going to break my heart if you will leave me." he nearly inaudible says. Not longer able to listen to his heart wrenching confessions without looking in his eyes, I carefully turn my body around so I am yet again straddling his lap. His eyes glistening with tears, only letting me know just how honestly he truly means what he just said.
„Please don't leave me." he nearly begs as the first tear falls out of his eyes. Without even thinking about it, I lean forward and softly kiss the tear away before looking him straight in the eyes.
„I don't know how to describe what I am feeling for you. It's just that I always felt awkward with everyone around me. I never know what to say or do or truly feel at times for others, but I know that nothing like that happens with you." I softly tell him. Wanting to give him just an as honest view into my emotions as he allowed me to have.
„I trust you, even though I don't trust anyone, except Spencer, PG and my manager. I don't feel awkward around you because you always make me feel all safe and cared for. When you look at me I am not feeling as if I need to hide away like I do with others. And whenever you kiss me, I feel as if I am going to explode with all those butterflies within my belly as well as if I own the world." I softly say as I shyly lower my head slightly. Not ready to see him laugh about my feelings or think of them as stupid. A soft pointer finger suddenly starts to lift my head right back up so we yet again look straight into each others eyes.
„Well, I think that means that you like me just as much as I like you my love." he softly states, an honest smile spread out on his lips.
„And let me tell you, I am absolutely ecstatic about it." he whispers lovingly as if he is telling me a secret. Giggling at his joking side only makes his smile spread out even wider.
„Yep, I think that is exactly how you should look at all time from now on. With that adorable giggle and those happily shining blue eyes. This way you truly look like the sweet little angel that you are my love." he tells me while studying my face in adoration as my cheeks grow all warm from the surely humongous blush that takes over my whole face.
A sudden ringing makes me turn around to see that Spencer is Skype calling me. So with another happy giggle I kiss Derek's lips and then turn around on his lap to answer my brothers call.
„Spencer!" I cheerfully say. Happy that I can see him again. The frown that has been on his face right away changes into a happy smile as he sees me.
„There you are sweetheart! I got worried after you haven't called for that long." he says in a slightly accusingly tone. My cheerfulness right away disappears at that. Feeling guilty that I didn't call right after my shower like we agreed to do.
„Sweetheart, hey? I didn't mean it like that. You know how I am and how easily I get worried." he try's to smoothen out his pryer statement, but the damage was already done and I also know that I was the one causing him to worry even thought he is the one in the hospital.
„I am really sorry Spencer." I whisper softly, my eyes already start to sting as they fill with tears. Derek's big hand on my back comforts me enough to try and keep my tears at bay.
„Sophie, I mean it. Please don't feel bad because of me. I know that I worry too much, but that's my issue, not your responsibility." he explains with a strained smile. Definitely hating the fact that he yet again isn't able to comfort me like he would like to.
„Emily has been studying her and kept on starring at Sophie like she does with all our suspects. She also told us that she is going to expect answers from us when she gets back to the hotel. So we needed a bit more time to calm down before we could call you. I should of texted you, I am sorry Spencer." Derek softly explains my brother while his huge hand keeps on caressing my back soothingly. The dark look on Spencer's face makes me shiver, I only ever saw him one other time this furious. Which was after he heard that it was the fault of the cia that I got targeted and shot all those years ago.
„It's fine Spencer." I softly try to calm him down but that only seems to anger him some more.
„No it's not!" he seeths out darkly before his eyes shift to someone or something above his computer.
„I am sorry that I need to cut the call this short, but I need to talk to someone. Gonna call you back later." he says and ends the call before o had a chance to talk him out of anything.
„I am afraid we won't see Emily ever again." I mumble with wide eyes as derek only chuckles.
„You will see your brother won't do anything too harsh my love." he simply says and kisses my head a few times.
„Wouldn't bet on it." I sigh and cuddle myself closer into Derek's chest. Even with the worry of what my brother might be doing to his co-workers, I feel pretty calm as I get held tightly in Derek's protective arms.