CHAPTER 6

Nathan's POV

When Eun said she heard one of us, I was shocked and so are the other two.

"I DEMAND YOU TELL US!!!" Naira shouted great now she's mad

"Fine, just don't kill us!"Christopher said while covering his face, then Naira sat down.

"Wait! Why don't we just go straight to the point?" Kevin said while hitting the ground with his fist

"Fine, don't you remember us?" I said looking at them with a straight face

"Why? Are you somehow an important person we dealt with?" Sachi answered.

"What I mean is don't you remember us?"

"You're just repeating what you said." Eun said in a bored tone.

"Fine, tell them Kev." I said and elbowed Kevin.

"Wait Kev?....Why does it sound familiar?" Sachi said as she looked up while her lips slightly pouted.

"Don't tell me your Kev, Kevin Yhul!!!" Sachi exclaimed as she pointed at him. Kevin just nodded.

"What if I am?" he replied in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I'm serious!" Sachi protested.

Geez!

"Idiot." I heard Kevin murmur as he blankly stared at her.

"So, if your Kevin, then that means you two are..." Naira said and pointed at me and Christopher. 

"Yes!" We both replied in unison.

"Nate?" She asked as she looked at me. I smiled.

"Glad you remembered."

"Chris?" Eun went to him.

"Hahaha!!! it's us weirdos!"

"Grr!... You never changed, you still call us that, idiots."

"As if the three of you changed your still the freaks who acts like boys when others are around"

"I didn't recognize you, you've gotten taller than me." Naira said as she tried to pat my head.

"Yeah! And you've gotten short hahahaha!!!!" I laughed at her. She glared at me then gave me a punch on the gut.

"OUCH!!!" 

"Tsk! Serves you right." she said and walked away.

Kevin's POV

Maybe these girls have amnesia?

"Hey Kev?!" Sachi called

"What?"

"Why did you guys suddenly disappear?" She hesitated a bit as she asked me that dreadful question that I don't want to answer.

"Ehem!" I faked a cough then Christopher and Nathan looked at me. I pointed to Sachi as I mouthed what-am-I-gonna-do? And so, they came near me while Eun and Naira followed.

"You see,We left you guys 3 years ago because our parents locked the three of us in the same house with them. And, we were arranged to marry their business partners daughters" I said

"AND THE THREE OF YOU MARRIED THEM?!!!!" The three of them shouted together, wide eyed and mouth agape.

"Let us finish first weirdos." Nathan said to calm them down.

"Okay...sorry(^_^v)" 

"We didn't agree to it, of course, so we keep on turning the girls down. And did anything that would disgust them. But unfortunately, they don't mind and sometimes they even cling to us and demand for ridiculous things." Christopher continued.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!" They laughed after hearing our story. Hearing them do somehow made me irritated.

"And when that disaster happened we ran away for good. Then now all of a sudden we found you guys at first we thought you'll know us but in the end you didn't so we had no choice but to tease you and tell you our names because maybe you could remember us" Nathan finished 

"Were sorry...we didn't realized immediately" Sachi said looking down

"But nothing has changed right?" Eun asked

"Yup, we're still friends!" we answered then all of a sudden they hugged us and we ended in a group hug. Not that I like it, but I'll let it pass for now.

"Welcome back idiots" they said.

"Were back weirdos." we said.