Prologue

Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not have an habit to hear no from anyone. Loves his Childhood girl best friend more than Anything.

He knew he was being forced getting married just for the property sake but did he knew he would be head over heels for her.

Riya Singh is from a middle class family who wanted to earn money for her Family. She wanted to join Kapoor industries. Her nature is really Soft sometimes but something happened which changed her into bold fierce Women.

She dreamed of getting a handsome and the one who loves her the most type man but ... She thought he was greedy for money but did she knew how much mad he had gone for her...

But what happens when they both were getting married ? Aditya Mother arranged his marriage with Riya. Will Aditya accept this marriage, will he leave his first love ?

The real reason From Aaditya side to marry Riya was to take property of his grandfather and revenge from someone. He wanted her help to take revenge from the person who wanted to destroy his life.

He Married her for property and revenge and she just for her eternal grandmother. But now she also wanted to take REVENGE.

"I want to take vengeance from that bastard. I won't spare him."

"But"-

"I don't give a fucking care now. Revenge is the only thing running in my veins."

..........

After their Marriage Aditya was getting attracted towards Riya, she was becoming his addiction whom he was not able to leave without. He was getting obsessed with her love. he did not wanted her to leave him at any cost.

"Let's get divorced. Our contract is about to end. It would be best for us."

'' You are just mine , mine to love , mine to kiss , mine to do everything , you are just mine. I wont let anybody have you or come between us or else he or she would loose their own life. ''

......... 

Let's see what happens in their story and how they take revenge.