Chapter 15 🔞🔞🔞🔥

"Didn't you think to ask me first?" Koh asked curtly.

"Don't be too dramatic now. You'll catch a cold soon, come quickly," Brown said as he pulled Koh to follow him to the villa. Left with no other choice Koh had to follow him because he was so cold that he was shivering all over his body. After entering the room, Brown picked up a towel and handed it to him.

"Go take a shower first, then I'll apply the medicine," Brown said, as he took out the medicine from the first aid box. Koh hurried to take a shower in the bathroom. After taking a quick warm bath, he realized that he had forgotten to bring his clothes with him. So he had to come out of the bathroom wearing a towel.

// How can this young man always forget to carry his clothes with him? Even in such a situation 🤦//

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brown cursed, his face immediately frowning.

"I forgot to take my clothes into the bathroom," Koh immediately argued before taking out his clothes from his bag and then entering the bathroom again. After a while, he walked out fully dressed while wiping his hair with a towel

"Sit here," Brown patted the edge of the bed beside himself, holding the medicine to apply to him. Koh stood a little stunned until Brown had to send him a fierce look. Koh came to sit beside him reluctantly.

"If I give you fierce eyes, you'll say I like to scold you. But you are so stubborn. How can I not scold you?" Brown complained.

"Enough, stop complaining, Phi Brown. Whatever you want to do, just do it," Koh immediately interrupted in annoyance. Brown looked at his dress with a grinning smile.

"Whatever I want to do? Are you sure?" Brown asked back with a mischievous smile playing on his lips making Koh look at him suspiciously a little. Then he thought over the words that he had just said making his eyes grow wide.

"What the hell are you thinking? I meant, if you're going to apply it, then make it fast, so that l can go to sleep," Koh hurriedly explained.

"Oh, then say it clearly. If you speak like that, anyone would start to think differently," Brown said back with a smile.

"There's only one person I know who thinks like that," said Koh a little annoyed. Brown laughed slightly in his throat before taking the medicine with an earbud and then slowly applying it to the bruises on his face and body. Koh's face twitched slightly as Brown pressed a little hard on the bruise.

"Aren't you going to insult me again?" Koh asked, causing Brown to raise an eyebrow a little.

"What insult?" Brown asked back.

"Well, when I brought Joe's autograph book you scolded me that I'm unruly, isn't it? But now I fought with him. Don't you want to insult me again?" Koh asked sarcastically. Brown looked straight ahead.

"Do you want me to scold you?" Brown asked back.

"In your eyes, I'm always wrong. Whenever I had a problem with Joe, You were always on his side," Koh said angrily.

"Don't tell me that you often go looking to find problems with Joe because You're jealous, thinking I am on his side?" Brown asked. Coco immediately fell silent.

"What? I'm not jealous. I'm just annoyed with it. I don't like it that you always take his side," Koh said immediately causing Brown to smile slightly.

"You have to consider what you've done first, Ai Koh. Why do I have to side with Joe? You're annoyed with him. So you went to tease him and find trouble with him. Isn't this wrong? Then if you do wrong, Seniors like me have to scold you. And I have to side with that person. If any senior comes to tease you, I would protect you as well," Brown spoke out. Koh knew everything but he just wanted to be sarcastic.