Singh x Buk -10

Buk continued to stare at Singh's face without saying anything. Singh himself sat and looked at Buk without batting an eyelid. This stare game continued for some time before Buk was the first to escape Singh's eyes causing Singh to lift a slight smile from the corners of his mouth.

"Move. I'm going to take a shower so I can go home," Buk shouted and pushed Singh to drown out the deafening sound of his heart beating loudly.

“Sleep here tonight. You can go back tomorrow. it's already late," Singh said back.

“At 3 a.m. I used to ride home alone. But it's not midnight yet. Why can't I go back?" Buk argued.

“I told you to stay so stay. Don't be stubborn with me," said Singh in a calm voice.

"Stubborn your ass. And why do I have to listen to you?" After extinguishing the cigarette Buk tried to sit up but not in time before Singh pressed him to lock both his arms first.

"Choose whether you want to sleep over, or you'll let me press you until your hips break and you can't ride," Singh threatened with a fierce stare which caused Buk to halt a bit. In his heart, he was hesitating whether to stay overnight or go back home but when his eyes met with that of Singh's, Buk thought that Singh would definitely do as he said.

"Well, I can sleep over, damn it. But I'm hungry, go get some food for me to eat too. Otherwise, I'll go back," Buk said and flicked his arm. Singh raised a satisfied smile from the corner of his mouth before letting him go and Buk raised his hand to rub his head back and forth.

"Why did you crush me?" Buk stormed and brushed away Singh's hand and shouted angrily.

“Then why are you blushing? You just rubbed your head but why are your nipples getting hard," said Singh jokingly causing Buk to grab a pillow and throw it at him.

“Asshole! You better go far away from my feet," Buk shouted at Singh with a hot face while Singh chuckled softly.

"Okay, go and take a shower. I'll find something for you to eat," said Singh before walking out of the bedroom while Buk lay in bed looking at him with cloudy eyes. When Singh left the room Buk got up from the bed, feeling a bit rough at the bottom. He walked to stand in front of the mirror and looked at himself.

//Is my face red? // Buk explored his face before sighing and going to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed

................................

"You did it again. If you don't come back to sleep at home, you don't want to call," Big's deep voice sounded when Buk returned to his house in the morning to get ready for school.

“Sorry, I forgot,” Buk replied, cursing Singh in his heart for getting nagged by his brother.

"You, did you sleep with a girl?" Big asked not very seriously. Buk paused for a bit before shrugging.

"About that..," he replied evasively.

"Oh, I don't mind. But a little protection is good. If she gets pregnant, it will be messy," Big said to warn his brother.

"Wow, there's no such thing. This hand is always protected," Buk jokingly yelled at his brother and immediately went into his room for fear that Big would interrogate him more.

..........................

📞 “Hmm, is it true that Mail is awesome hahahahaha,” Dave's voice rang out while talking on the mobile phone during lunch break when he gathered with his friends to eat together at their college cafeteria.

“Why, what did Mail do?” Gap asked curiously. Dave showed a hand signalling to wait a moment. He talked with Si for a while and then hung up.

“Damn it. Si told me that this morning, Mail went to Prik to preach him a lesson. Let's stop thinking only about hitting each other and turn our focus on studying, haha. He said that those bastards were stunned as well, " Dave recounted laughing.