CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

- sun shines.

You walked on the busy streets, feeling empty inside.

There was a lot of hustle-bustle, people were walking here and there, everyone had a aim.

But you felt like having none.

You only had a photocard of your brother, tightly clutched in your hands.

You didn't even knew where you were, Seoul was still new for you.

You have countless thoughts in your mind.

About your brother.

About Martha.

About Yumi.

About Taehyung.

About Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon.

You didn't knew what to do ahead, your mind was still a mess and the only thing you knew was that you miss your brother so damn much.

A sob escapes yet again when you think about him.

And you sat on the near by bench, crying again.

But you stopped and wiped your tears away when a man walked towards you and sat beside you.

A little too close.

"Lee Y/n?" The man speaks, causing your eyes to enlarge at his words.

"Who are you?" You asked immediately, getting up from the bench.

"You think Leehom will let you go this easily?" He asked and grabbed your hand tightly.

Your pov-

I felt like my bone would break, that's how hard he gripped on my hand.

I cried and struggled under his grip while he kept dragging me, suddenly I stopped when a guy jumped in.

"Yo dude! Leave her! What the hell are you doing!?" The guy said, threatening the unknown man who was still not letting me go.

I made a fist in anger as I felt the guy twist my hand painfully, I winced in pain again. "It's none of your business!" The man yelled.

"This bastard." The guy who was threatening earlier, muttered angrily and punched him hard, I was now free from his harsh grip.

And without thinking anything, I ran back, I was scared because I didn't wanted to go back and see that monster Leehom again.

I could hear that bastard running behind me and I panicked, running with all my might, I hid in some place I didn't even knew.

And I weakly walked away in fear, and soon I heard his voice again, he was yelling my name.

And I was getting weak in my legs because I didn't wanted to get caught.

Suddenly my eyes landed on a truck, some people were putting in some boxes in it, and I saw them leaving, stepping inside the godown again.