CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

- ghost?

You are lost in your thoughts.

Jungkook's words were like a shocker for you. Not even in a million era had you though of it.

Looking at your brother with softened gaze, you can't help but feel the fear in your veins.

You can't forget him. You can't ever forget the moments you had with him.

You are not willing to forget your mom, your dad, your childhood, yourself and your Identity.

When Jungkook told you about how you have been forgetting things, you were horrified.

The only rescue from your condition was the surgery but you were too scared to be ready for it, but you don't want to keep forgetting things like that.

You will end up with memory loss, that will be the worst case for you.

"Y/n? What's wrong with you? You are suddenly so quiet?" Jimin says snapping his fingers infront of your face.

"Nothing....much" you replied while sipping your strawberry milkshake.

"It wasn't that fun was it?" Yumi asked, taking a seat beside you.

"Not that much. We couldn't do a lot of things." Jungkook says and you are again feeling guilty.

"Right. We just walked most of the time. My legs hurt." Jimin groans in pain while massaging his calf.

"You know we can just chill at home and watch some movies." Namjoon says nonchalantly and everyone is looking at him.

"That's a good idea" Jin said with a thumbs up. Namjoon is flustered by the way everyone is staring at him with amused look.

"Namjoon Hyung always give the best suggestion. I want to change my brain with him." Jungkook speaks with a pout.

"Yeah! He has a sexy brain!" Jimin exclaims.

"Oh you saw my Brain?" Namjoon is asking with a shy smile.

The whole time, Taehyung was glued on his laptop. Jimin and Jin had to persuade him to stop working.

Dragging everyone in the living room the three Js started to select a movie.

"Horror is best for night!" Jungkook says with a mischevious look.

"That's actually dabeak!" Yumi agrees instantly.

"So is everyone okay with that?" Jimin asked and everyone screamed in 'yes' except you.

You were not the fan of horror movies, scratch that. You were real real scared of ghosts and creepy things.

"Y/n are you okay with that? You used to be scared of ghosts" Jin asked with worry but you shook your head in denial.

"Oppa. I'm grown up now. I can watch horror movies. I don't get scared easily." You tried to convince them with a fake smile.

And you wished you did not.

They are watching The wailing and you are not having it.

You try to keep calm and not show your emotions much because you were truly scared.

And when you were real real scared, you would go froze in your spot. That's what you always did, you couldn't make a voice or move a muscle when you were scared to death.

The guys around you are screaming in joy and laughing when a scary scene comes up but you are not even able to move a bit.

Yumi is tightly holding onto Jin when a jumpscare comes up. You can only narrow your eyes a bit.