CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

It was a bad move.

You can't believe you are seriously going to the concert with him!?

Out of all the people in this entire world.

Why him!?

You did tried to protest but everything in vain.

Now you can just curse your overly sensitive brain.

The whole time you were ignoring him because the more you noticed his presence, the more your blood boiled.

Luckily both of you reached on time and you were taken aback to see that Taehyung was actually an outgoing person, he was laughing, enjoying and smiling at people.

Are your eyes high on weed?

You refuse to belive that he is the Taehyung from some days ago, what an actor man, what an actor.

The place starts to get crowdy once the concert starts. You see your favourite shiny kpop idols giving their best on stage and everyone around you screamed like crazy.

Everyone was so happy, having the time of their life and here you were, trying to unsee a person beside you.

You wanted to see your favourite idols in reality so badly but never like this.

The amount of people kept on increasing and the girls around you were going crazy.

Someone's elbow hit against your chest and you winced in pain, the crowd was so hyped that no one could notice you.

The girls kept on pushing you, the atmosphere was so hot for you and you felt uneasy, "Excuse me..can you please side-" your words paused when they suddenly started jumping when the beat dropped, now you feel regret for walking here and there just to avoid Taehyung.

You are loosing your balance and are about to fall but a pair of strong arms are preventing you to do so. Taehyung helds you from behind and in a moment, he is back hugging you and dragging you with him.

You just let him because you needed some air to breath. You are trying hard to enjoy but your mind just can't. You are not in the state to fangirl over your bias. Or cheer for the hardworking boys infront of you.

Taehyung makes sure that you have enough space and that you are fine. But can he see the condition of your mind?

Hours passed and finally the concert ended, you took the advantage of the crowd and escaped form him.

You don't want to see him. Atleast not now.

Because you will end up telling him everything and then your brother will be in danger.

"Why can't I act for a while? Why am I so bad at lying. God." You breathed out in annoyance and sat on an empty bench, letting your tears fall.

You felt heartbroken and scared for your brother, you badly wished it was some dream and not reality.

And the fact that nobody will ever believe you even if you tried your best is making you more scared.