CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

- Dumb and Dumber

I woke up with the sound of the alarm piercing through my eardrums, I seriously wanna beat the fuck out of Jungkook for changing the ringtone, imagine waking up to the deep voice of Corpse singing 'E girls are ruining my life'?

I stretched my arm and turned off the alarm which was busting off curses, and I layed back down to see a literal beauty beside me.

Y/n.

She was hugging her Ruru and resting her chin on it's head, snoring softly while her lips forming a cute pout, eyes half closed, she looked like an innocent little girl who wanted nothing else than her sleep.

I was about to wake her up but then I paused, what if she slams the pillow on my face like last time?

I thought and decided to let her sleep for mine and her peaceful morning.

Again, she is so pure and innocent.

I can't help but fall for her again and again, I want to protect her forever, keep her by my side and listen to her all day.

I saw her knitting her brows in discomfort and she curled up into a ball, leaving her doll and placing her one hand on her stomach, I hesitated a bit but took away her Ruru and placed it behind her back, pulling my doll close to me, she hummed in response and threw her arms at me, her face just an inch away from mine.

And she whimpered in pain again, I slowly and steadily replaced her hand with mine on her stomach, my fingers brushing against her thin clothing and I could feel her soft skin beneath it, I see her expression relax as I caressed her belly.

"Lower please.." She pleaded while still closing her eyes, refusing to leave her precious sleep.

"As you wish, love." I let out and she instantly opened her eyes wide, making me hold in a scream.

"What happened?" I asked and saw her cheeks turn pinkish, a sense of shyness overloading her expressions.

With a teasing smirk, I continued my assault on her already blushing self, I felt her squirm under my touch, her breath got uneven and her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to keep in her overwhelming reaction.

And she finally gripped on to my fingers, "Why? You don't like it?" I questioned innocently and she shook her head in a no, "it T-tickles" she informed very shyly and timidly, making me break off from my act and smile at her cuteness.

"But...I like it." She added, making my heart jump inside my chest.

I froze when she slowly lifted her T-shirt up and placed my palm onto her soft belly, "It's warm." She let out, my hand felt like it lost the ability to move even a bit.

"Good morning Taehyung sii" She chimed, face still as red as a literal tomato, both of our hearts racing loudly in our chest, "T-thankyou for last night...and S-sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

I smiled softly at her words, "You don't have to thank me or apologize, I know you didn't meant it." Instead of replying, she only looks at my face, "I love you." She exclaims suddenly, leaning forward and pecking my lips again.