CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

- pervert.

"Wow! This plushie is so cute!" You exclaimed with a wide smile, squeezing the plushie in your arms.

"I'm glad you liked it." Namjoon stated with a dad smile, you were now pretty much comfortable with these hamdsome guys in suits.

"So, who's gifts did you liked the most!?" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes staring back at yours for an answer.

"First let her open Taehyung's!" Jimin jumps in, smacking Jungkook's thigh for being so impatient.

"The Taetae one is his?" You asked and all three of them nodded, a small smile crept upon your face when you wondered what he would have gifted you?

There are 20+ gifts from him, you are seriously shocked.

Such a great boyfriend you have got, no joke.

"Aw, you are already smiley smiley" Jimin teased and nudged your shoulder, making you blush harder, these guys have been here the WHOLE DAY. It's almost 8 pm now, Taehyung left two hours ago for some work you didn't know.

"Jimin! Don't tease her! Or she will become a tomato!" Jungkook added and you pretended to be angry, "You guys are too much! I don't wanna see any gifts anymore!" You ranted and got up, ready to leave but all of them started screaming and saying sorry, your ears hurt because of how loud they are.

"Okay! okay! I'm not leaving. But no more teasing okay!?" They nodded like little students and you sat back with a fake glare.

You excitedly then started to unwrap Taehyung's gift with a big smile, ignoring everyone's growing smirk at you, but your smile dropped when you saw the gift.

A doll.

"I can't find it! I looked for it everywhere! I even hurt my hand! Just tell me where you hide it!" I screamed at Chanyeol, tears were streaming down my eyes like a waterfall.

"I said I don't know." He spoke and continued to munch on his popcorns, my blood boiled and my feet dragged me towards him, I started to pull his hair mercilessly but he pushed me away too hard, I fell on my butt.

I sobbed again but he only glared at me.

"What the hell is happening here!?" Aunt asked as she saw me on the floor.

"Mother! She was pulling my hair like a beast! For her stupid doll ,her dumb and ugly brother gave her." Chanyeol spoke, I didn't knew what got into me that I got up and jumped on him, again pulling his hair with all my might.

How dare he call my brother that!?

Soon I was pulled back by my aunt and the rest, you know pretty well, I had lost my doll and my ability to fight back that day.

"Y/n? What happened?" Namjoon asked, peaking at my face.

I quickly pulled up a fake smile, "I was thinking... Taehyung isn't here..so why are we seeing his? The competition should be between you three!" I spoke hastily and they thought for a while, "Right?" I asked again, pushing the doll away from my sight.