Intro

Maya Brooks                     Maia Mitchell

The Mistake

"I may act like a Pouge but I am more than willing to go full Kook on your ass!"

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ <3 ⬨ - ⬨ Ɛ> ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

Rafe Cameron                     Drew Starkey

The Fuck Up

"Yeah, why don't you just go running back to your little Pouge boyfriend like you always do

"Yeah, why don't you just go running back to your little Pouge boyfriend like you always do."

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

Allison Janney          The Alcoholic Mom          Christina Brooks

John Stamos          The Abusive Father          Lee Brooks

Gavin Casalegno          The Little Brother          Ezra Brooks

Tanner Buchanan          The Smooth Talker          Blake Carter

Rest of the cast as themselves

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

TW

Drug and alcohol abuse, underage drinking, child abuse, mentions of sexual assault and rape, smut, violence, mental health, as well as strong language, and all the wonderful things outer banks has in store.

Disclaimer

I do not own any of the Outer Banks original plot nor do I own the original characters, those credits go to the creators of Outer Banks Jonas Pate, Josh Pate, and Shannon Burke. I do however own the following characters and the plot attached to them; Maya Brooks, Lee Brooks, Christina Brooks, Ezra Brooks, and Blake Carter. 

This story will very closely follow the plot of Outer Banks. Near the very beginning, Maya Brooks will be tied to a lot of it but as the book progresses the original plot will begin to fade. Don't worry though, it will continue to make appearances and a majority of the main turning points will still be seen in this book.

I'd also like to point out that even though this is a Rafe Cameron x OC story there will still be some other bits of romance with other characters that will be addressed during points in the story. With that being said the ultimate end game is Rafe Cameron.