realized the mistake

"Why the hell are you so fucking clumsy yoongi!! W-what should I do now? Should I tell everything to hyung or should I just run back home before he comes and see this then bruise my ass?" Yoongi said looking at the file which were now Fully wet

"I think I should try to dry these papers"

He picked up the files with shaky hands but before he could do anything, someone entered inside.

"Actually I need a fil- shit!" Secretary's eyes widened when she saw the soaked file in Yoongi's hand.

"Hey you can't curse here!!" Yoongi said to her trying to change the topic but his eyes widened when she just went out.
"No! Wait! Ms.kari or kutt- Karen! Yeah wait ms.karen!!"

He knew she will straight go to jin and will tell him everything
"I am dead"

After 15 minutes

"Yoongi!!"

Hearing the loud stern tone, yoongi who was now sitting on the couch, got up from there and looked at his hyung.

"Is this how you will work in office!!? How can you be so irresponsible?" Jin shouted. He went near his desk and picked the drenched file.
"Tomorrow you will apologize to that employee for ruining his work, am I clear!?" He said in strict tone.

"Yes h-hyung" yoongi said looking down.

"You read the file I gave to you?" Jin asked sitting on his chair.

Yoongi nodded.

"Ok, go to the canteen and have something" jin said working on his laptop.

"Ok hyung" yoongi said in low voice and went out. He saw secretary giving him an evil smile. His eyes filled with tears and he quickly went to the canteen.

 His eyes filled with tears and he quickly went to the canteen

"Can I please have one sandwich with juice?"

"Sure sir, you please sit there and I will be there with your order"

"Ok" yoongi said and went to sit on the chair.

After 5 minutes, a guy placed a plate with two sandwiches on it and a glass of juice.