3

“Huh. The pictures add up. But I wonder how he got that scar.” Taehyung said, looking at his roommate. “Yoongi bubby~ Look at me.” Yoongi looked at Jimin, his feline eyes staring. “He already has cat eyes. Wait, his other eye is white. Is he half blind?” Taehyung asked. Jimin shrugged, picking the 8 month old up, walking to the front door. “I think we should go see a doctor for this. Let’s go on a road trip.” Taehyung got into the car as Jimin strapped Yoongi in the booster seat, getting in the drivers seat. Turning on some music. “Alright. I got the papers, everything. Are we ready to go?”

“Yes we are.”

As they were driving, Yoongi stared out the window. His pacifier bobbing in and out as he sucked on it. Cooing as birds flew by. “Are you having fun back there, bubaloo?” He heard, squealing in happiness. Taehyung cooed softly. “This is making me want to adopt a child.” He gasped. “Can you take me to adopt a child?” Jimin smiled. “Sure! Yoongi could have a friend to grow up with. How about two? That would be a lot of money..” Taehyung shrugged. “I’m a model. I can buy these things. I split the money I get with you, remember?”

“Well, yeah. And I save it up to give some rent to you.”

“Oh, you don’t have to pay rent.” Jimin parked at the hospital, getting out. “I will anyways.” Unbuckling Yoongi and picking him up, walking with Taehyung inside of the building. “Hello, I would like to see a doctor for my son.” Checking himself in, Taehyung checked in as they sat in chairs. Jimin held Yoongi in his lap, tickling his small feet. “Cooky Coo, look at you!” Hearing fits of giggles from Yoongi, he smiled fondly, kissing his head. “You are so good with him.” Looking at Taehyung, he smiled. “Thank you, Tae. That’s a very nice thing to say.”

“Dada!” Taehyung ‘aww’ed, rubbing Yoongis cheek. “Adorable baby boy.” He gently squished his chubby cheek, watching his eyes stare at him. The stare almost looked like a glare in his opinion, but shrugged it off. “Park Jimin?” Jimin looked over to the doctor, standing up and following him. Taehyung stood following them as well into a room. “So, what seems to be the problem?” Jimin explained the situation, worried for his son. The doctor looked into Yoongis eyes, shining a light into the white eye. “Hmm..his eye looks healthy. It looks like heterochromia. Where did this scar come from?”

“It was there when I adopted him. His parents dropped him off at the adoption center because his scar would affect the kingdoms legacy.” Yoongis doctor looked at the scar, putting some pressure on his thumb onto the scar. Yoongi scrunched his face up, the pain coursing through his body as he started crying. “It’s okay, Yoongi. Here’s your little basketball.” He held the basketball, sniffling and hiccupping around his pacifier. “It looks like it’s going to open again soon. Make sure to wash it, put Neosporin on it, and put a bandage on it. It’ll heal quicker.” Jimin nodded. “Thank you, doctor.”

“Anything else you’re curious about, go ahead and call my number, or look on the website.”

“Okay, thank you again doctor.”

“You did the right thing as a new, loving parent. Yoongi looks healthy, feels healthy.” Jimin and Taehyung stood up, thanking the doctor and walking out with Yoongi in Jimins arms. “I’m so glad it was nothing.” Jimin sighed out of relief, buckling Yoongi in as he started the car. Taehyung got in the passengers seat. “You want to go adopt?” His eyes opened wide. “Have an opportunity to help a child grow up in a loving and accepting home? Of course! I’m imagining..a boy with dimples.” Jimin smiled. “Okay! Let’s go get you a little one you can take care of.” Driving to the adoption center, Jimin and Taehyung walked in, looking around. Jimin carried Yoongi on his hip. “Hello again! Are you looking for a brother or a sister for Yoongi?”

“Actually, my friend Taehyung here, wants to adopt.”

“Oh! What surname are you looking for? We have a baby section, a toddler section too.”