9

"It all looks good, Mr Park. Except one thing I will email to you." Jimin sighed in relief, looking at his son who had a colorful bandage on his arm. "Thank you, doctor." Yoongi looked at his Dad, resting his head on his arm. "Am I sick?"

"No, bub. You're fine."

"Oh." Yoongi kicked his legs gently, looking down at his outfit. A purple shirt and black pants overalls, black socks and black shoes. The six year old stared at his shoes, smiling. Jimin helped him up from the seat and walked out with him, holding his hand for safety. Yoongi skipped with him, stopping after he saw something big. And amazing. "Dad, can we go to the carnival?" he asked. Jimin looked and nodded, getting in the car and strapping Yoongi in the backseat where it was safe before sitting in the drivers seat. He buckled himself in and turned the car on, turning the car on. "How about some music?"

"I like your songs, Dad! Put them on, please." Yoongi smiled wide. Jimin smiled and put his playlist on, multiple songs of love and family came on. Along with his own song, Serendipity. Yoongi had the time of his life singing the songs, making Jimin smile with care for his son. "After the carnival, did you want to go to Hoseoks house to visit your best friend Seokjin?" Yoongi nodded and giggled softly, bouncing in his seat. "Can I bring my sword?" He asked, wanting to bring his toy with him. "No, you might hurt someone, bud."

Yoongi stared into the rearview mirror where his father was staring at the road. "No sword?" He asked. Jimin nodded. "Yes, no sword, Yoongi. You could really hurt someone by hitting them or poking them in the eye." Yoongi continued to stare. His face scrunched up in a pouty face, ready to throw a tantrum. Jimin stopped the car on the side of the road, parking and looking back at his son. "Yoongi. Do not start with the tantrums again, I swear. If you throw a tantrum one more time, we are not going to that carnival and we are going straight home, you got it?" Yoongi huffed and looked to the side, crossing his arms as he sat crisscross in his seat. "I want my sword." Jimin let out a deep sigh, looking towards the road. "Sometimes, we don't get what we want. Just like I wanted to become a dancer with Hoseok. But that didn't happen, did it?" Yoongi looked towards his father, kicking the seat in front of him. "I want my sword!!" He screamed out. "No. And that is final." He let out a loud groan, continuing to kick the seat with his sandals. "Give me my sword!" Jimin unbuckled himself and got out, going to the backseat of the car, getting in as he sat next to his son, sitting him up. "You are not to throw another tantrum, okay? You'll get a timeout."

Yoongi huffed. "Sword."

"No."

"Yoongi." Jimin warned. Yoongi glared at his dad, opening his mouth with a smile. "No."

"SWORD!" He yelled. Jimin groaned softly, buckling Yoongi in as he got out, sitting in the drivers seat and turned around to go home. "Dad! Carnival!" He looked in the rearview mirror at Yoongi once they stopped at a red light. "We are going home, and you are going to your room, alright? 20 minutes in your room." Yoongi let out a small huff, looking out the window. Seeing it start to rain as he stared at the raindrops down the glass. "Come on.." he whispered, putting his hands on the window to see the raindrop he was watching roll down the glass. Seeing it get to the bottom before any other raindrop as he smiled wide. "Woo!"

"Hm? What's got you excited?"

"A raindrop raced to the bottom and won." Yoongi sat back, smiling as he yawned, slowly falling asleep in the back of the car. His head resting on the side. Jimin hummed softly, turning down the music so his son could sleep. "You are trouble..but you're still my son.." He mumbled, driving down the highway with speed. Once he turned home, he parked in the driveway and looked back, seeing Yoongi still asleep. He smiled, getting out and opening the back door as he unbuckled him, picking him up and the doctors files. Walking inside, he laid Yoongi on the couch with a pillow under his head and a blanket over him. He pecked his forehead, walking off to the dining table to look at the doctors files. "All fine.. What did the doctor say..? He could go blind in about a year?" He asked himself, not wanting to answer his own question. That would be weird.