4

"Good morning, tiny prince." Jimin cooed out, gently picking Yoongi up out of his crib. Bouncing him on his hip very gently before walking out to the kitchen to grab a bottle and formula. Humming softly, he made a bottle, putting it in the fridge just in case. "Wakey, wakey bubbaloo, it's morning." Yoongi opened his eyes, moving his head away from the light. "Aw. I know, the sun is bright. But you have to wake up, love." He whined, his pacifier falling out onto the ground. Starting to cry. Jimin bent down, grabbing the pacifier as he gently stuck it back in Yoongis mouth. Hearing the cries die down and soft sucking. "There you go." He looked at his son, wiping away any tears. "It's okay." Jimin sat him in his high chair, taking out some scrambled eggs before putting them on a plate, placing them on the high chair. "Here you go." He took Yoongis pacifier out, placing it on the table of the high chair. Not forgetting the bib. Taehyung walked downstairs with Jungkook in his arms and Namjoon next to him, holding his hand. "Hey, Jimin. The babysitter will be here soon."

"We don't have any plans today."

"I do. I need to go shopping for the house, did you want to come?" Jimin thought for a moment. "Are they good with kids?" He asked. "Yeah. It says that she has a history of babysitting kids, and that she loves babies." Humming as he fed Yoongi, he looked at Taehyung. "Do we really need a babysitter though? We can just bring the kids with." Taehyung shrugged. "It's a good way to get out of the house for a bit."

"Alright, but if we get a complaint from the kids, we aren't doing the babysitter anymore." A knock was heard on the door. "Oh! I also texted Hoseok to bring Seokjin." Jimin looked up at the door, seeing Hoseok step in with his son. "Here's Seokie~" Hoseok sung out, placing Seokjin on his feet. "Awh, he has a little crown on!" Seokjin smiled, giggling. Jimin picked Yoongi up, going over to Seokjin. "Happy belated birthday, young man. I have a gift for you." He smiled, going upstairs to grab his gift. Taehyung looked at Hoseok. "He will not let Yoongi go. Just like I won't let Jungkook or Namjoon go. Speaking of..are you two hungry?" Hoseok crouched down to Seokjin. "Promise to be on your best behavior for the babysitter? All your friends will be here, so you don't have to worry about being alone."

Seokjin nodded, smiling. "Thank you, Dad." he hugged Hoseok tightly, running off to Jimin. Hoseok stared fondly, standing up. "You're a really good parent, Hyung." Jimin smiled, ruffling Seokjins hair. "Thank you. You are too, by the way Yoongis staring at you." He looked at his son, seeing his head rested on his shoudler, doe eyes looking up at him. His heart melted, hugging Yoongi close. "He will be the death of me. He's said Dada multiple times to me, it makes my heart melt into pieces."

"I'm a witness. I sometimes see Jimin in the nursery, playing patty cake. Yoongi all smiley, laughing. He's truly husband material." Jimin blushed, getting shy. "Okay, when is the babysitter going to be here?" Taehyung looked at the clock. "Right about now." The door opened, and in came a girl with brown hair, bangs, a backpack full of baby toys and kids toys. "I'm here. Hello, I'm Lisa! Nice to meet you all. Oh my goodness, who is this? He is soooo cute." Jimin looked a bit skeptical, glancing at Yoongi. Yoongi had his eyes staring at Lisa. "Can you say Lisa?" Yoongi looked at Jimin, back at Lisa. Incoherent sounds were made, his mouth turning into a big smile. Jungkook looked at Lisa, "You visited a lot." Taking Namjoons arm in his hand. "Why, yes I did! I visited you three. But, I have not seen this tiny fella."

"His name is Yoongi." Namjoon smiled. Lisa went up to Yoongi, cooing and rubbing his chubby cheek gently. Yoongi then hugged Jimin, wanting to stay with him. "Aw. Bub, it's okay. Lisa will take great care of you while me and Taehyung are gone." Jimin kissed Yoongis cheek as he put him down, walking off with Taehyung. Yoongi looked at Jimin, watching him walk out the door with Taehyung and Hoseok as he started crying. Seokjin heard him and walked over to him, sitting in front of peripheral view. "Why are you crying?" Yoongi looked at Seokjin, continuing to cry. Lisa picked Yoongi up, bouncing him gently. "Shh..it's okay. Your Dada will be back soon, look at this." She held up a set of fake keys, rattling them. Yoongi stopped crying once he took the set of keys, staring at them. Lisa placed him on the floor, going to the kitchen to see if any juice was in there. "Would you guys like anything to drink?"