5

"Time to wake up, Yoon." Jimin picked Yoongi up from his princess bed, because who the heck cares. Boys can like princesses too. Yoongi was now three years old, walking, talking. But most of all, he was quiet, shy when meeting new people. "Dada." he whispered behind his pacifier, his head resting on Jimins shoulder. Closing his eyes. Jimin cooed softly, rubbing his back before walking out to the kitchen to make breakfast. "What did you want for breakfast? Eggs..cut up sausage..how about apple sauce?" Yoongis eyes flung open, his head raising at the last option. "Apple sauce it is. Did you want an animal plate to go with that?" He nodded, kicking his feet, swinging his legs.

Jimin placed Yoongi down at the table, he got rid of the high chair the tiny one loved and adored a while ago. He walked to the kitchen, getting out some apple sauce and placing it in a small cup, going back over to his three year old. "Apple sauce." Yoongi said, smiling with his eyes. Jimin placed the apple sauce cup on the table, along with a tiny rubber spoon so it wouldn't hurt the child. Yoongi took the spoon and took out his pacifier, starting to eat the apple sauce. "Is it yummy, buddy?" He nodded, kicking his legs under the table. "No kicking." Stopping the kicking, Yoongi huffed as he continued to eat. "I have a couple errands to run. Will you be okay in the backseat?" Jimin asked, hearing a small gasp. "Okay, my sweet tiny Prince. Are you done with the apple sauce?"

"Uh-huh!" Yoongi got down, running to his parent as he held up the empty cup and spoon. Jimin smiled and took the empty cup and the spoon, washing it before placing it in the dishwasher. "Dada?" He hummed in response, crouching down to the tiny boy. "What's up, superstar?"

"Um- if- if strawbewies are red then why peaches not red?" Jimin was dumbfounded. "Uh..well..a lot of pink fairies come and sprinkle their dust on the peaches, making them pink." Yoongi stared at Jimin. "What that?" He pointed at Jimins acne. Jimin put his hand on his face, looking at his hand. "What?" He asked himself, taking his phone out and looking in the camera. "Oh. I have a pimple, bubbaloo." Yoongi stared blankly, his eyes blinking from time to time. "A pimple..is something you get when you're older. Everyone gets it." He stood there, arms by his sides. His legs spread, looking like he was about to do a split. "Dada has the ugly!" Jimins mouth dropped. "Yoongi, no. We don't call people ugly."

Yoongi grunted, running off to his room. "If you want to come with me, you have to be well behaved!"

"No!"

"Well..no strawberries for you then." He heard, running back out and hugging Jimins leg. "Strawberries!" He pouted, raising his arms. Jimin picked him up, hoisting him onto his hip. "Are you going to be nice?" He saw a nod. "Good. Now come on, my little Gucci boy. Taehyung bought you the cutest outfit, didn't he?"

(The outfit \/)

Yoongi squealed, giggling

Yoongi squealed, giggling. His smile wide. "Is Uncle Tae fun?" He nodded. "Uncle and- and I went to Gushi!" (Gucci) "Oh yeah? What did he buy you other than the outfit?"