9

"I can't believe you've never been out to see the sights of Washington. You've been living here for years." Ben shook his head.

"I'm a surgeon." Miranda informed her, rubbing her hand through his arm. "Since you won't tell me where we are going, can you tell me what we... or you will be doing?" Miranda asked as they walked to his car.

"We are going to drive to the car ferry, ride that, and then we are going to do a little bit of walking and see some things." He summed up.

"Sounds like a decent day, except for the walking."

"Well, I figured it was best we do this while you're in this form. We will probably never get to do it again."

"You are right about that. How long is the drive?"

"If we don't hit traffic, 35 minutes." He informed as he got on the highway.

"We most likely will hit traffic. On an early Saturday morning, traffic could go either way."

"It's so pretty out here." Miranda said 30 minutes into the drive, looking to the right of her.

"Yeah, it is, but it's nothing like where we are going?" Ben assured.

"What's your goal?"

"To blow your mind and show you something you've never seen before."

"Blowing my mind is not an easy thing to do." She warned him.

"We will see about that."

"Your level of confidence is so adorable."

"I really can't wait to see the look on your face."

"I just want to know where we are going. I don't like surprises, but I'm curious, to say the least."

"Hey, when did you get that?" Ben asked, turning his head again. He didn't notice at first, but she was no longer wearing the black dress. She had on white sundress that had light blue flowers on it.

" I don't really have this on. I can just show you what I want you to see. I wore this dress before. It's a memory."

"Really?"

"Yes, really...see." Miranda insisted, going from her sundress to her original black dress. " The book you had me listen to said that it was possible, so I just tried."

"You got some lingerie in a memory that you would like to show me." He joked, licking his lips

Miranda laughed loudly and watched him grab his water bottle from the cup holder, suddenly thirsty thinking about her in sexy underwear.

"I don't know about lingerie, but will this work?" Miranda questioned, showing him a skimpy red nightgown that had lace across her breast.

Ben looked over and choked on his water. She looked damn good. Her hair even changed to being clipped up.

"Careful don't kill yourself." Miranda giggled, changing back.

"Jesus Miranda... wait, wait, wait, change back. I didn't even get to appreciate the whole thing."

"I was just joking with you." Miranda laughed. "I have never worn lingerie."

"Your marriage really did suck."

"It wasn't always bad. We were young."

"To young to be getting married."

"I know a lot of high-school sweethearts that are still together."

"The divorce rate for high-school sweet hearts is 54% within ten years of marriage."

"Why do you know that?"