Chapter - 2

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Well, then what are we waiting for let's get started," a smile lining her face, but a closer look shows the sinisterly satisfying look.

THE MOVIE BEGINS... ALONG WITH WHICH THE DOWNFALL OF THE HOUSE OF POTTER STARTS...

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

EXT. UNKNOWN AREA OF SPACE 

Space, a floating staircase among the rocks...the Other speaks to a disembodied figure in a chair.

THE OTHER (V.O): The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power.

The Other hands Loki a scepter with a glowing blue gem.

Whispers echo in the great hall.

"Look it's him!"

"His eyes look different from now."

"OH MY GOD... he is so hot."

While Loki hides his face in embarrassment and resentment, the Avengers don't know if they should feel sorry for him or be amused at those wild comments that he is receiving.

THE OTHER (V.O): But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force...

The Chitauri put on their face mask and get ready. 

THE OTHER (V.O):...our Chitauri, will follow. The world will be his...the universe, yours, and the humans, what can they do but burn? 

A 3d model of the Tesseract, we move inside it slowly.

EXT. SHIELD/NASA FACILITY - CONTINUOUS 

This base is grand beyond belief. There is a frantic evacuation in progress. Agents, scientists, and personnel rush around the base frantically.